• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is THIS the new Lobby?!?

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know the problem! Mojang added Netherbrick Slabs and they take the Item ID of the old glitched double stone slabs. So they change to double netherbrick slabs.
Well I guess thats a fun change.. shake things up a bit

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
S
Oh I see?!
English to mainstream for you??
Sorry Gaga,i'll translate it. hb asked me if I know that he is german. I answered that i do and said that i just wanted to inform all the people about the bug instead of just informing him by writing it in german.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I love how everything accidentally goes to hell just in time for the end of the world. Honestly, this has got to be the best minecraft-related coincidence ever.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
I know the problem! Mojang added Netherbrick Slabs and they take the Item ID of the old glitched double stone slabs. So they change to double netherbrick slabs.
Yus, that is correct:p. When we were building sg5 we were told not to make any buildings using 4:6 (Double stone slab) as in the new update it changes it to netherbrick.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Yus, that is correct:p. When we were building sg5 we were told not to make any buildings using 4:6 (Double stone slab) as in the new update it changes it to netherbrick.
Then I guess TV is working on fixing it back :cool:

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's funny because I actually understand this.

#LatinFTW
Well, i had Latin for 1 year. Was a Weile ago so I'm Not sure if That's right.

Stupid autocorrect corrects Stuff i dont mean. Its Set to German -.-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci