• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this which is better optical or laser sensor mouse

RealQueenFrozen

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently purchased an AZIO GM2400, I am a beginner Pvper and it is an optical senor mouse, I was wondering which type of sensor if better at bowing swording and chest looting

Is the AZio GM2400 good?

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally have a laser sensor mouse, and it works great, I'm just bad at PvP

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally have a laser sensor mouse, and it works great, I'm just bad at PvP
I literally have the best set-up but it is wasted as my pvp isn't the best.

K

KiDD

I've never liked laser...just have always been glitchy and weird compared to optical for me. So I can't say which is definitely better, but optical for me. I use a logitech g400s (optical) currently.

RealQueenFrozen

Spectator
Reaction score
I've never liked laser...just have always been glitchy and weird compared to optical for me. So I can't say which is definitely better, but optical for me. I use a logitech g400s (optical) currently.
Okay I always fan optical over laser anyways and I fan razer and logitech not reeally the corsair mouses

Volanty

Spectator
Reaction score
I think an optical mouse is better just because of the no-acceleration.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use a laser mouse. It can be much more sensitive if you want it to, and it works great.

It doesn't really matter as long as you are comfortable with it. However, I believe the best DPI is 1000 to 2000. It's not too sensitive, it allows you to turn quickly, and it feels nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci