• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Isaac's 1v1 pvp tournament! (32 spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
THE TIME OF THE RVENT IS SUNDAY AT 2:00 PM ON JAN. 5TH , WHICH IS 5:00 pm EST. PLEASE LET KNOW ID YOU CANT MAKE IT. If you would like me to change the date pleas tell me tomorrow. Welcome to my 1v1 thread! Not much to it, just thought since my vareide games didn't work out (thanks Denster91 for clearing that up) I will be doing this which I know is allowed xD anyway, here is the application there will be 32 spots.
Rules:
  • Please respect my server. This is mine, I am allowed to ban you and kick you if you disrespect it.
  • Lovelight's pvp challenge rules. if you kill each other, the chat decides it.
  • No hacked clients.
  • BSM IS ALLOWED! This will be 1.6.4, that is why I am allowing it. This is being reconsidered.
  • Wins don't really matter, just for the best competition.
Application:
Minecraft username:
Wins:
Have you ever participated in something like this?:
Why should I choose you over the other guy?:
Why do you want to be in this?
Do you have a YouTube channel?:
How many subs?:
Will you upload?

That's about it!

Player list:
TBA
(I probably won't post any names here, it would be to long. anyone that makes it will get a inbox on the time, ip, ect.)

Bracket system: http://www.betterbracketmaker.com

I will be choosing the partners by personal experience and who I think will make the best competition.

Last edited:

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft username: RTGxxKaos
Wins: 316
Have you ever participated in something like this?: No, I would really like to though.
Why should I choose you over the other guy?: I feel like I would bring great competition also it would be a first for me.
Why do you want to be in this? I think it would a great experience to fight other great pvp'ers and to test my skill leve;.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft username: iHaxors_ and alts
Wins: 700+
Have you ever participated in something like this?: Yes, Cruls 1v1 tourney
Why should I choose you over the other guy?: Because I like ducks.
Why do you want to be in this? Becuz I bored.

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft username: quno79
Wins: around 500
Have you ever participated in something like this?: Yes
Why should I choose you over the other guy?: Because I can spread the server to lots of people and tell my friends to apply :D
Why do you want to be in this? Because I want a good competition!

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you have a game maker/map maker option?

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have a game maker/map maker option?
If you want to help me run the event bye helping with the fights, recording them and such I would be happy to have you do that. Since this is a 1v1, not a hunger games anymore, I won't be needing gamakers and such. My variede thread was taken down because I didn't have TV's permission to use their map.

Reaction score
.[/quote] Minecraft username: backhandslap123
Wins: 177 (Will probably be go up)
Have you ever participated in something like this?: No, but I would love to.
Why should I choose you over the other guy?:
Appication:.
I can spell. Application. :p
Why do you want to be in this? To see how good I am at PVP compared to others. I'm not expecting to do very well.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If you want to help me run the event bye helping with the fights, recording them and such I would be happy to have you do that. Since this is a 1v1, not a hunger games anymore, I won't be needing gamakers and such. My variede thread was taken down because I didn't have TV's permission to use their map.
I currently don't have a program to record with Mac, but I can find one if need be. If you do want my assistance, send me the IP, and we can talk then.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Appication: indeed
Minecraft username: billyguy1
Wins: 597
Have you ever participated in something like this?: no
Why should I choose you over the other guy?: I'm not sure there is a good reason.
Why do you want to be in this? I want to be in a PvP tournament.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I currently don't have a program to record with Mac, but I can find one if need be. If you do want my assistance, send me the IP, and we can talk then.
I will send you a PM later.

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Application: ok
Minecraft username: J4meyh
Wins: 165
Have you ever participated in something like this?: Nope :)
Why should I choose you over the other guy?: I have never participated :p
Why do you want to be in this? Never been in anything like this before and would like to see how I get on against others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci