• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Isaac's Super Long Resignation Thread

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Hey...I resigned last week so....thread glhf
I'm writing something to everyone that I've encountered on MCSG, so here we go. (Gonna try to do chronological order)

Stephen - You got me into the server and we still play it together. You also kind of encouraged me to become staff so...thanks :3 And you just got unbanned the other day so WOOOOOOOOOH.

Param - You owned the first clan I joined and got me into the whole scene. I still remember the times in Sparta :^) rip SpartaIsaac

Skill - I remember back in Sparta when you would come on the teamspeak and I fanboyed really hard over you and all of Rebels. There were some times where you didn't like me but I think we're cool now :p It sucks that you were hunted down and the situation you're in right now cause you really do love the server.

Brndy and MrSonicpunk - You guys were the owners of the second clan I was in...Xenos. I was really bad then so I didn't get to play much but it was still really fun with you guys except the manager ;) I still talk with a lot of you so...that's cool :3

Xenos - I think this your forums account Jake and if not...that's really awkward. Anyways, you were in Vortex when I was in Sparta then we were together in Xenos and you were super funny and cool. We did the Community Games together and we actually won so that was awesome and I won't forget it except I probably will :)

After being in Xenos with Elie Tony Stephen Vader and a bunch of people that probably don't play I kind of started to make a clan with Stephen and beneu It was kind of fun while it lasted and we had some cool people in there like Stealthy and Legit and Deelan but it didn't work out and we mainly just talked instead of battling

So after that fail, Stephen had joined another clan called Clique and I remained clanless for a little. I tried again to get staff and July 1st I got accepeted as mod after my 3rd attempt. That same day I was accepted into Clique as member after Stephen and Bunns convinced me to apply.

Shortly after becoming staff, I participated in the Presedential Games which I also won with my team Skill Levi and Tzazon

Being staff was fun and I started hanging out with Giggity69Goo PumpSkine and Sebastian and they introduced me to CSGO which I am very thankful for :^)

They were fun guys and broke the stereotype of staff being super uptight and boring.

I also was playing a lot with @J or Jeffrey and he was also very funny. He got me into build teams and also played the piano like me.

Listing my story is too hard to remember so I'm just gonna do individuals

Joey was one of the first people on the staff team I met and he was funny and really smart and definitely knew what he was doing and it was sad to see him leave.

Maxypie Hey guys maxy here. I remember in US Clan League I was the 6th round pick for Soul's team which really was your team and I was so excited. I was a random and got to be on Soul and Max's team. I still talk to you like every day and you're really bad at league compared to me but you're a good coach ;)

radodim I met you on Max's team for Clan league and you were really good and always destroyed me ;-; Now I just play cs with you sometimes and sg the day I unbanned you :3

@sportz Im sportsfan. I talk to you practically every day as well and you're cool and funny :3 Also you're really good with a P90

Mayra After Clan league I joined Clique and didn't talk to you much cause you and Trevor were like legends in my mind so I was scared of you guys then. Now I talk to you everyday...unfortunately ;)

Spellyy ily ^^^^

Bunns Pokemon nerd

Demons Congrats on elite pepe glad you got it after being in the clan for like 9 months

Kat At first we played CS a little bit together then we stopped talking for a while...then we started again and you're a fun person to be around. Hopefully I get to meet you at vidcon :3

Ceroria nub :cactus: just for you

Justiinn The first time I talked to you we played cs together with agg and I taught you guys how to surf and that was a struggle but you caught on quick ;) Sorry I didn't make that skin for you :^) but we still talk and play cs/mc together sometimes

ShaiPR7 I know you were sad when I left but I still talk to you so it's alright :p I respect you a lot because you are one of the few people who care about the server and aren't giving up on it so...hueles a fish

Giggums You became my friend later on in the staff team and I glad we met. You have helped me in a lot of rough times and also helped me not be so awkward and shy :^) I'm really glad you got sr mod finally and know you will do well

Lunarist Miss Jackson. You're hilarious and I love ttalking to you always and watching SNL with you. Teach me to swim one day please... Do youuuuuuu like that? :*

Samera Butttttttttttttttttter I miss talking to you but I hope you're happy back in Rebels. Hopefully we can play League sometime together again :3

oVADERo Porky. Still talk to you all the time and you're super funny baby gap model

ChrisComedies You're terrible I hate you. JK. I used to fanboy over you when I first joined MCSG and now I just talk to you everyday and play cs even though you never do anything good!

africanswallow I remember playing cs with you when you were global and I was mg and thought I could beat you...even though it never worked out that way. I finally caught up to you and we play together erryday now and you need to give me your knife =D Also...glad you got sr mod ;) you are one of the oldest staff members and you really deserve it

Frankyy Hey yeti down under...I saw you resigned and hope you are happy with the change :3 I still remember playing Potterworld with you and me always beating you ;) As well as late night sky wars with Pyrrhic Ryan and Alyssa...which we will not speak of

Radiant I started talking to you on the staff team just by playing cs together and you were like the best nova I have ever seen. Hopefully we get to meet up this summer with all the other pals :333

I think that's it and if I forget anyone I will edit them in :3

Last edited:

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember listening to you and Andreas play CSGO and I was like "Damn I wish I could be that good" now I'm global so hey thanks I guess. Cya Isaac :)

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
_Pyrrhic I hope you didn't think I forgot you ;) I remember the first time I met you.I was a regular donor and I was playing a game on TSG2 with Joey Yannick and some other staff and you joined the channel. I tried to pronounce your name but I couldn't get it right....now I'm correcting people on its pronunciation. So. I'm so thankful that I was on the staff team cause out of all of the time here I got to meet you. Can't wait to see you this summer (hopefully) and then we can watch all the vampire diaries ;) Good luck with your time left on the staff team cause I know you love the server and the people in it. So...talk to you tonight ;) :love: :*
lol... honestly #Delena

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah I remember the first time I met you, you were literally always on teamspeak, you used to be more active than even me LOL. We had some good times back in Sparta but we both chose different paths after that clan and we both enjoyed ourselves. I'm glad it worked it well for you aswell. Goodluck in the future!

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Isaac I just have one thing to say.... Hueles a fish

Mayra smells too :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci