• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Isla del' Ray

Is this map good enought for MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

L255

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have created this map for my own server. My server doesn't exists any more and I think this map is very well for MCSG. I hope you will like this map as I. This map is called 'Isla del Ray'. The map is a island with a luxury-hotel, many mountains, coastlines and a few secret courses.

Map radius: 200 blocks
Palm trees: about 50
Members: 24
Tier 2 chests: about 30

Builder: I (L255)
Game type: Survival Games
Coordinates: Corn: x0 y36 z0
Deathmatch: x0 y3 z0

Isla Del Ray 1.1 (from 1st April 2016) -> Old Version!

Map download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/41bj61mwb3hmjc1/IslaDelRay.zip
There is a new Version of this map (from 2nd May 2020):
Also watch the Map on Planetminecraft:

2016-04-01_16.04.40.png

2016-04-01_16.08.48.png

2016-04-01_16.06.33.png

2016-04-01_16.28.06.png

2016-04-01_16.29.50.png

2016-04-01_16.28.50.png

2016-04-01_16.29.21.png

2016-04-01_16.32.58.png

I, L255 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this yo u understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (L255) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

kyeemek

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks good! I love the name kinda sounds like my bae Lana Del Rey <33

Befoar

Spectator
Reaction score
Looking good Bro! Good luck getting appected! :D

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
More screenshots would be nice, you definitely took some inspiration from Breeze Island so I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing in this case. Either way, not a bad map from what I can see

Reaction score
This map is definitely not bad but as Jusser said, there is so clear inspiration for Breeze Island and Breeze Island 2. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but since we already have 2 near identical maps on the server, you might want to add something to yours that differentiates your map from the other 2. Some more specific additions could be adding lily pads to spawn, not using so much mossy stone brick and using more cracked and regular stone brick to even it out. You could try adding some completely different themes such as "a Jurassic World type paradise island. Where what once was a peaceful get-away resort has become overrun by dinosaurs or something". Either way, as long as you incorporate so different never before seen on mcsg theme, your map should be added. :)

L255

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is definitely not bad but as Jusser said, there is so clear inspiration for Breeze Island and Breeze Island 2. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but since we already have 2 near identical maps on the server, you might want to add something to yours that differentiates your map from the other 2. Some more specific additions could be adding lily pads to spawn, not using so much mossy stone brick and using more cracked and regular stone brick to even it out. You could try adding some completely different themes such as "a Jurassic World type paradise island. Where what once was a peaceful get-away resort has become overrun by dinosaurs or something". Either way, as long as you incorporate so different never before seen on mcsg theme, your map should be added. :)
I know the map breeze island and breeze island 2 but it's not exact the same! In this map are ruins from people who lived there long time ago which had contact with aliens (if you find this secret room in one of the a temples you can see). Now there is a luxury hotel and tourists conquers the island with tourist attractions. Also there are an old Pirate ship, a container ship which brings food and stuff for the tourists and there are 2 modern party ships, too. Can you find one of this things at breeze island? I think no.. and do you know how many normal maps there are without water? I love the backtrop 'island' wery much so i decided to make my ideas at this map and not at a boring standard plain map.

Your idea with jurassic park/world is very nice. I have already worked at a map like this but it needs much time to build dinosaurs..

Reaction score
I know the map breeze island and breeze island 2 but it's not exact the same! In this map are ruins from people who lived there long time ago which had contact with aliens (if you find this secret room in one of the a temples you can see). Now there is a luxury hotel and tourists conquers the island with tourist attractions. Also there are an old Pirate ship, a container ship which brings food and stuff for the tourists and there are 2 modern party ships, too. Can you find one of this things at breeze island? I think no.. and do you know how many normal maps there are without water? I love the backtrop 'island' wery much so i decided to make my ideas at this map and not at a boring standard plain map.

Your idea with jurassic park/world is very nice. I have already worked at a map like this but it needs much time to build dinosaurs..
okay, i like the concept of aliens. Maybe add Alien spaceships or relics. Or a touch of futuristic to the map. There are maybe things that differentiate the map the Breeze but the main concept (tropical island) is quite the same. I'm noticing a lot of spaces that are just ocean. And MCSG players hate water fights. Maybe add some crashed spaceships or some government buildings meant to track the aliens or something. You can take inspiration from maps such as Turbulence or Excavation Zero. Keep the tropical island but further the idea of aliens. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci