• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Island of Dreams

EnderMaster_XD

Spectator
Reaction score
Lead builder: EnderMaster_XD

Co-Lead builder: DEADLIGHTPRO

Build team: Team Ultimate
Team builders:
EnderMaster_XD, DEADLIGHTPRO, Razvi35162, _NighMare_, magicarow, ElsaMiller.

Game type: Minecraft Survival Games

Description fo the map: This map is based of ASSASSIN's CREED 4

ScreenShots: The Cave Spawn
The Kingdome
The Ship

Floating Village

DeathMatch Arena

Cords Of Corn: x:-11 y:89 z:21

Deathmatch Arena: x:345 y:101 z:-217

Map size: 650x650

I,
EnderMaster_XD and DEADLIGHTPRO agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?9ibedfij6igfu7j

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The map looks quite small judging from the screenshots, how big is the map's radius? Also, some structures, in my opinion, haven't been built/structured to the best of what they could be.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great!

The only thing I'm not liking is the terraforming....idk, I think it needs more variation.

BRB, just downloaded the map. I'll be checking it out, and editing this with more info.

EnderMaster_XD

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks great!

The only thing I'm not liking is the terraforming....idk, I think it needs more variation.

BRB, just downloaded the map. I'll be checking it out, and editing this with more info.
OK thx for downloading the map

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks really...meh I don't really know...pretty good builds, need pictures of the actually WHOLE map too judge where things are.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
The terraform is "too good" you might wanna use voxelsniper to melt some areas or smooth out and stuff,it's just "too perfect" also you said the map is 650x650? that's Huge! I think u meant 330?also I recommend editing the "ship" it's a litle uhm not the best?
But hey that's just my opinion :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci