• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ismerize [EU]

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Tawan

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Dr_Woofies

3. Skype name: tawanharink

4. Wins/Losses: 666/3448

5. Age: 12

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bow, Sword.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): F&S

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): People advised me for this clan.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Cause I am a good player and I am good in teamwork

11. Favorite map?: Valleyside

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?: yeah

13. Previous clans: Too much to handle.

14. Country: The Netherlands
Accepted as rank: Trial Member
Welcome!

GameBling1337

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name: Bob
2. IGN (In-Game Name): GameBling
3. Skype name: gameblinghd
4. Wins/Losses: 600/3000
5. Age: 14
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: plat
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): none :0
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): making stupid decisions at the wrong times. I get bored sometimes.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): cuz I wub u guys ❤
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): cuz I wub u guys ❤
11. Favorite map? alaskan and avaricia.
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? yeh I guess.
13. Previous clans: ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
14. Country: england

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Bob
2. IGN (In-Game Name): GameBling
3. Skype name: gameblinghd
4. Wins/Losses: 600/3000
5. Age: 14
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: plat
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): none :0
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): making stupid decisions at the wrong times. I get bored sometimes.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): cuz I wub u guys ❤
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): cuz I wub u guys ❤
11. Favorite map? alaskan and avaricia.
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? yeh I guess.
13. Previous clans: ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
14. Country: england
Accepted as rank: Trial Member
Welcome!

Gustav_Olivia

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First nameGustav: 2. IGNSilPeC (In-Game Name): 3. Skype nameGustavredhe: 4. Wins/Losses:340 3000 5. Age10: 6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:Yes 7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):Rod Ping FNS BOW hackers 8. PvP Weaknesses Sprint i think(detail will increase acceptance chance): 9. Why apply for this clan?I want 2 play with good players and have CW agianst Good clans (detail will increase acceptance chance): 10. Why should we accept you?Cuz im good and are loyal and Active (detail will increase acceptance chance): 11. Favorite map? par 72 Vallyside 12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?Yes 13. Previous clans:2 much 14. Country:Sweden :)))))))

xIFoRMaL

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name:

Thomas

2. IGN (In-Game Name):

xIFoRMaL
3. Skype name:BestLeftBack102
4. WINS/Losses:

274/2397 - Bad - But i'm better :(
5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:
Yes - Diamond
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):
Sword - I am good at strafing and combo-ing.

Rod - I am good at using the rod combo very efficiently. I also am quite accurate so rodspamming back opponents isn't so hard.

Bow - Okay, at close range, good at medium, and very good at getting long range snipes.

FnS - Good at timing and also scrolling to the FnS QUICKLY.
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):

Left hANDED- This reduces my ability to hotkey.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
Because it seems like an awesome clan. I can see that you are very skilled PVPers and also you seem really awesome guys. I would really like to talk to you guys and be a part of your clan. I also have had past experiences with some of the members/trials such as GameBling and Dr_Woofies.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):

Because I have skill I can bring to the team, but also can be there for moral situations, when people are down, and also when arguments occur, I can simmer them down sometimes, quite well. I think I fit into this clan because of this. I would really like to join this clan.
11. Favorite map?

Turbulence
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?
Yes.
13. Previous clans:
Trivium, Ascendancy, ImaginationV1, Imagination V2, TheGenerals, #ExhaleReborn, #Exhale (my clans i made), Sinister.
14. Country:
England

Ismerize

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First nameGustav: 2. IGNSilPeC (In-Game Name): 3. Skype nameGustavredhe: 4. Wins/Losses:340 3000 5. Age10: 6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:Yes 7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):Rod Ping FNS BOW hackers 8. PvP Weaknesses Sprint i think(detail will increase acceptance chance): 9. Why apply for this clan?I want 2 play with good players and have CW agianst Good clans (detail will increase acceptance chance): 10. Why should we accept you?Cuz im good and are loyal and Active (detail will increase acceptance chance): 11. Favorite map? par 72 Vallyside 12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?Yes 13. Previous clans:2 much 14. Country:Sweden :)))))))
1. First name:

Thomas

2. IGN (In-Game Name):

xIFoRMaL
3. Skype name:BestLeftBack102
4. WINS/Losses:

274/2397 - Bad - But i'm better :(

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:
Yes - Diamond
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):
Sword - I am good at strafing and combo-ing.

Rod - I am good at using the rod combo very efficiently. I also am quite accurate so rodspamming back opponents isn't so hard.

Bow - Okay, at close range, good at medium, and very good at getting long range snipes.

FnS - Good at timing and also scrolling to the FnS QUICKLY.
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):

Left hANDED- This reduces my ability to hotkey.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
Because it seems like an awesome clan. I can see that you are very skilled PVPers and also you seem really awesome guys. I would really like to talk to you guys and be a part of your clan. I also have had past experiences with some of the members/trials such as GameBling and Dr_Woofies.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):

Because I have skill I can bring to the team, but also can be there for moral situations, when people are down, and also when arguments occur, I can simmer them down sometimes, quite well. I think I fit into this clan because of this. I would really like to join this clan.
11. Favorite map?
Turbulence
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?
Yes.
13. Previous clans:
Trivium, Ascendancy, ImaginationV1, Imagination V2, TheGenerals, #ExhaleReborn, #Exhale (my clans i made), Sinister.
14. Country:
England
Both denied sorry we are 2 inactive to get new members

xIFoRMaL

Spectator
Reaction score
Both denied sorry we are 2 inactive to get new members
Im fine with that. I personally am looking for a clan to have fun to play with. Also, I dont really like extremely active clans because the tension is too high causing people to freak out. Im fine with the clan being slightly in-active, so don't worry about that - can you maybe take this into consideration and make a further decision?

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Im fine with that. I personally am looking for a clan to have fun to play with. Also, I dont really like extremely active clans because the tension is too high causing people to freak out. Im fine with the clan being slightly in-active, so don't worry about that - can you maybe take this into consideration and make a further decision?
sure

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name: Edoardo

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Awaitee

3. Skype name: EdoTricksPro

4. Wins/Losses: 123 / 384

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Gold

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Sword , fns , with bow i'm not bad sometimes but sometimes
i really suck :c

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Fishing rod , i know how to use but sometimes i don't remember to use it lol

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because it's a good clan and me and my friend Lizardyy decided to join it.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i'm a competitive player and i can help alot for the clan wars ;)

11. Favorite map? Turbulance and par 72 :D

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Yes i do , i know all the chocopoints , i have a route for all the popular maps .

13. Previous clans: AcTiv , Sprint

14. Country: Italy

Silf

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we dont want members atm sorry

Reactions: Edo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci