• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ismerize [EU]

ThizeNZXT

Tribute
Reaction score
1. First name: Thize

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Thizey // Rqyal

3. Skype name: TnizeNZXT

4. Wins/Losses: 88/400 xd

5. Age: 12 ;-;

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes, on my alt.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod. I'm using the rod very much, i'm kind of a rodspammer, i guess i'm not bad at fns either so.. yes. I Guess Rod & sword

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Lagspikes.. Which i don't really get.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Silf and Curry told me to, i think it's a really good clan.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I were in this clan before xd (I dunno why)

11. Favorite map? Sg 4

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Like every map ;-;

13. Previous clans: Scientia, Ismerize V1 Titonic. (some of them) to many.

14. Country: Sweden

thatpear

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Thize

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Thizey // Rqyal

3. Skype name: TnizeNZXT

4. Wins/Losses: 88/400 xd

5. Age: 12 ;-;

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes, on my alt.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod. I'm using the rod very much, i'm kind of a rodspammer, i guess i'm not bad at fns either so.. yes. I Guess Rod & sword

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Lagspikes.. Which i don't really get.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Silf and Curry told me to, i think it's a really good clan.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I were in this clan before xd (I dunno why)

11. Favorite map? Sg 4

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Like every map ;-;

13. Previous clans: Scientia, Ismerize V1 Titonic. (some of them) to many.

accepted noob

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Bart

2. IGN (In-Game Name): zFleaXo

3. Skype name: bartkiller421

4. Wins/Losses: 320/1000

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes (Platinum)

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Strafing, FnS and bow and maybe my ping :p

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): I want to get better with the rod.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Silf asked me and it looks like a really nice and good clan

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I want to help the clan with winning clanwars

11. Favorite map? SG4 and Valleyside University

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Yes

13. Previous clans: A lot of

14. Country: The Netherlands
Accepted

SNOWtibes005

Tribute
Reaction score
1. First name: Oriol

2. IGN (In-Game Name): SrSn0w

3. Skype name: arresador

4. Wins/Losses: 42/270. I don't play for stats. Only for CW :3

5. Age: 15

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod, fns and Aim.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Aim Bow.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I would like to be in Ismerize because I think I am a very good player and I want to do a lot of clan Battles. Also I think that I need to do clan battles to improve my team play and I it will be good for improve my english too. I'm very well at fishing rod and Fns.I'm spanish and i don't speak english very well but I understad a lot of things.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm a very good player :3

11. Favorite map? Survival Games 4 & Par72

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I know minimum 4 routes for map.

13. Previous clans: OsosLokos, LightlessEu & Obelsik.

14. Country: Spain.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Oriol

2. IGN (In-Game Name): SrSn0w

3. Skype name: arresador

4. Wins/Losses: 42/270. I don't play for stats. Only for CW :3

5. Age: 15

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod, fns and Aim.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Aim Bow.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I would like to be in Ismerize because I think I am a very good player and I want to do a lot of clan Battles. Also I think that I need to do clan battles to improve my team play and I it will be good for improve my english too. I'm very well at fishing rod and Fns.I'm spanish and i don't speak english very well but I understad a lot of things.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm a very good player :3

11. Favorite map? Survival Games 4 & Par72

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I know minimum 4 routes for map.

13. Previous clans: OsosLokos, LightlessEu & Obelsik.

14. Country: Spain.
Trial

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Elias

2. IGN (In-Game Name): iMeYouRod

3. Skype name: iliaascr7

4. Wins/Losses: 450 (Wins) 1200(Played)

5. Age: 12

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No, i had one with plat on it but i sold it.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod
because i'm pretty good to get away with it or land some nice rod hits, sometimes i get a little bit cocky with the rod spam, Bow because i can get some nice bow locks sometimes, fns i'm playing pretty smart with the fns, i'm starting to strafe and look straight down to confuse the opponent and hit him once to proof that I have no fns and then fns him which often will burn him ( not to death tough :p )

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Water fights i often get bow spammed in the water, hackers
9. Why apply for this clan?(detail will increase acceptance chance): this is a very good clan based on Swedish players from the beginning and that motivates me to join and fits me

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): to be honest i'm a good player but not known

11. Favorite map? Valleyside university, because if u get low or fights an team and u have nothing to do for living you can just go to the chokepoint and do your best. It's pretty easy to get stacked aswell on this map.
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I have a rout on green grass, holiday, sg4, demons, Alaskan, par, Springfield, breeze, and sg adrenaline :)

13. Previous clans: ascendancy, trivium v1, scientia, credence and advantage. I've been in more clans, but yea :/

Give me one more chance guys. Me, fleaxo and thize has the exact the same skill & experience just saying. AND PLEASE TELL THEM THAT I APPLAYED :)
Denied
Reason annoying bad and u are not as good as thize and bart. We have given u a chance, we gave u trial we kicked u because u were bad and annoying. You even told ur friends u left. So no
Bye bye

DuckAzzPvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Denied
Reason annoying bad and u are not as good as thize and bart. We have given u a chance, we gave u trial we kicked u because u were bad and annoying. You even told ur friends u left. So no
Bye bye
Btw u never saw me Playing lol..

thatpear

Career
Reaction score
Denied
Bye bye
Btw u never saw me Playing lol..
Well we didn't kick u because u were bad we kicked u cuz u were annoying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci