• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ismerize [EU]

MelkerOrMKay

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Name: Melker
2. Nickname: MKay
3. Age:13
4. In-Game-Name: ggfarfar
5. Skype name: meckan03
6. Wins/Losses: solo/
7. Previous clan(s): PallaÄpplenEU Prophecy RednecksEU
8. Donor: [Yes or No and which one]: no
9. Nation:Sweden
10. Why do you think we should accept you? I think I can be a nice tool in clan wars, My weakness is probly to be honest the bow. My streangh is sword/combo/rod, I am mature, im online everyday atleast 2 hour/+ if im not away or anything like that, would love to join! B^)

Ahxel

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Name: Axel
2. Nickname: Axel
3. Age: 15
4. In-Game-Name: Ahxel
5. Skype name: axman111
6. Wins/Losses:
7. Previous clan(s): To many to remember
8. Donor: [Yes or No and which one]: Nope
9. Nation:Sweden
10. Why do you think we should accept you? I like taking part in clan wars. My weakness is when I haven't warmed up. It usually takes a while for me to get going. So for me to use my full potential I need some time. My strenghts is pretty much all secondaries and weapons. Can't really tell which weapon I'm better with. Something you should know is that I have not taken my stats on mcgamer seriously. Before the stats reset I had about 300+/1900+. It would be awesome to join this clan with all those good players and I'm looking forward to hopefully get in.
Don't know if your leader Shipwen remembers me but we used to skype sometimes back in the day. My old ign was Werewolfman101

Blindyy

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Name: xBlinded/Blindyy
2. Nickname: Blinded
3. Age: 14
4. In-Game-Name: xBlinded
5. Skype name: tel you if i get in
6. Wins/Losses:
7. Previous clan(s): Vion, Violation, Emperors, intrepid, retro
9. Nation: UK
10. Why do you think we should accept you? Cuz i know a few people in this clan and yeh and they are good fair players and nice so yeh. I aslo have descent stats and rod skills and pvp so yeh.

Valuation

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Name: xBlinded/Blindyy
2. Nickname: Blinded
4. In-Game-Name: xBlinded
5. Skype name: tel you if i get in
6. Wins/Losses:
7. Previous clan(s): Vion, Violation, Emperors, intrepid, retro
9. Nation: UK
10. Why do you think we should accept you? Cuz i know a few people in this clan and yeh and they are good fair players and nice so yeh. I aslo have descent stats and rod skills and pvp so yeh.
hello???

Jihnx

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Name: Jake
2. Nickname: Jihnxy
4. In-Game-Name: Jihnxy
5. Skype name: Flyingafricankid
6. Wins/Losses: 72/505 (i just bunnies around a lot in public games with friends)
7. Previous clan(s): Crysm, ascendence and a few others
9. Nation: uk
10. Why do you think we should accept you? Because I can bring some good pvp and clan war wins to the clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci