• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff It's been a wonderful journey!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 8.37.31 PM.png
One year ago today Joey lead my interview. I passed and after applying six times I finally had made it to the place that I never thought I reach. Today is my one year anniversary as a staff member! To celebrate I have created a thread full of lots of random stuff. Enjoy!

Some screenshots of my journey as a mod:

Day #1
My first message as a mod proved how good I am at spelling.
2015-02-14_11.28.33.png

Soon later I spotted a dev. Still don't know whose alt that is. I am sure one of them is laughing at this screenshot, unless it belonged to one of the devs who resigned.
2015-02-14_11.46.49.png

Then it was time to start preparing for the 2014 Valentines Day event. I got to make good use out of /fly for the first time.
2015-02-14_15.07.15.png

Anyone spot a famous duo in the chat?
2015-02-14_15.07.18.png

Found the DJ himself at the 2015 Valentines event. Made sure I got a selfie with this famous celebrity.
2015-02-14_16.21.06.png

Just riding a rainbow sheep. Nothing to see here.
2015-02-14_17.28.37.png

No
2015-02-14_22.32.16.png

1 year later:

Valentines event 2016
2016-02-13_15.43.51.png

Shoutouts to a few people who have made an impact on my time here. Sorry I can't do everyone, there have probably been 250 people.

This is just a very small selection!

TheLastGapple Always there for you when you are at 1 heart and need some regen.

Yannick and NagolGames Congrats on trial admin. Well deserved! I was so happy for you when I found out. I wouldn't be able to run the GSL without your help, so thank you very much! Best of luck with the rest of your trial.

CAmadeusA Thanks for killing me with thorns 100 armor or something like that. Also thanks for fixing my two bug reports within 3-4 hours after I posted them on your first day as dev. From the outside it is hard to tell exactly who does what, but it seems like you are doing an amazing job with your new role already. Keep it up!

_Pyrrhic Probably the nicest pirate ever. You are always so positive!

TotalDramaTony Thanks for the trainings, and all the support you have given me.

Vanicle | Vanessa Even though you were only here for about half of my journey, you have probably made the biggest influence on my time here. From giving me my first training, to all the help on slack, and of course for trusting me with the Gamemode Spotlight. Whenever I needed help with anything you were always there. I will forever be grateful for all you have done for me! Now NagolGames has taken your place as the person on the team who never sleeps. :p

GoontherMC buddy! I couldn't be prouder of what a great moderator you have become. It was a pleasure being your mod buddy.

Exzone thanks for the help with the GSL! Congrats on trial Sr. Mod as well. It was just a matter of time!

ChadTheDJ Thanks for building this amazing staff team and community. Without you none of this would be possible.

Ava Check GitHub I have posted a few issues that you need to fix. ;) Nah, all jokes aside you are one of the best developers on any Minecraft network. Your work is very impressive. Thanks for putting up with my many bug reports. There have been a lot! :p

AGFire2013 Thanks for filling my brain with rowing.

Joey Thanks for being so nice during my interview so that I didn't get too nervous. And for a lot of the stuff I said about Vanessa.

@slackbot for being online 24/7. He is always there to help when I need him.

@srstaff, if you are a member of sr staff every single one of you is incredibly helpful and so dedicated to the community. I have never had a bad experience with any of you, all of you have gotten where you are for good reason.

...I could tag every person on the staff team, but there are over a hundred of you so if I didn't get to you thank you for your hard work! No slackbot is not more important than you, I just had to put him on ok...

My journey so far has been incredible, and I am looking forward to what lies ahead. I have learned so many life skills here, and applying for the staff team was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you want to become a staff member, I highly recommend it. As long as you meet all the basic requirements you can do it too! Even if it takes you 25 attempts as long as you keep trying you will eventually get accepted if you put enough effort into it and want it badly enough.

I am not sure when my journey will come to an end, who knows where I will be in a year from now. Whatever happens I look forward to seeing what is next at MCGamer.

If you want to ask my something feel free to, but this is not just another AMA thread lol.

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats one year of being a staff member, here's to another one :kappa:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, you've been on the team for a year already! Where the heck has all the time gone... Congrats arsenal!

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on your one year! :) Keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci