• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's been great guys :). Thanks for everything.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey,
Today I was fired for saying some stuff that I really shouldn't have said in the US hub chat. I understand my mistake and a part of me is extremely sad, but another part of me is happy that someone more worthy can take my spot. I will say my quick sob story and take my leave so the Sr. Staff can finally get rid of yet another nuisance in their community.
The day I joined MCSG was the day I started actively getting into MCSG. After leaving a community named DARKLYGaming, I was looking for a cool community to just chill with and have a good time, and MCSG seemed to fit my description of a good community. There were a couple of people in-game who were a bit obnoxious, but hey... most of the other people are alright. So, after playing a couple of games I realized that I would never be able to leave MCSG again because of all the nice people that were on.
A couple months after I joined, I missed my administrator position over at DARKLY so I applied to be a moderator here. I truly wanted to help out the community, and after a long 2 1/2 months I finally got the rank :). When I got started I was misinformed because the staff at the time were in the process of moving from one ban panel to the next, and a couple of my bans/kicks were bad, hence my first warning. During this time I realized that... well, moderators are easily replaceable. But the thing is... I didn't fully comprehend that. I thought I was invincible, so I started to abuse my powers. After I was caught and given my final warning, I realized that MCSG would be better off without me and considered resigning. But, as stubborn as I was, I continued to do my job to the best of my ability while watching my behavior in-game.
October 3, 2013 is the date today. It now is no longer a Thursday to me; it is now the day that I have been demoted from my most favourite community.. I feel ashamed, guilty, and most of all feel apologetic to those around me who had to suffer from my inappropriate behavior. I am sorry. No words can measure the amount of sadness I am currently feeling, but below is a list of people whom I have to thank. I will hopefully re-apply in 3 months time to give myself some time to think about if MCSG is truly the right place for me to be.

Thank you to:
@Knaala @diamondchloe
You guys taught me that in every man/woman there is something that keeps us all unique and different. You taught me that hearts can be broken as easily as twigs and that there is more to life than drinking, staying up late, and procrastinating. I am sorry I let you guys down.

@Cubes @Aedrift @VeeZa @KitMencha @Austin @Tzazon @Mr Dice @Joshkey @stephaniemarie27 @marinanycole @_nicole14 @TheTrisaratops @Zietra
So many good times with you guys :). I honestly won't forget lots of the moments we shared together where we laughed like hyenas on TeamSpeak because of lame jokes. Don't forget me bros; when mod clans start back up you better make #FOTB the beast clan @mods. I am sorry I let you down.

@ChadTheDJ
Honestly, when I first joined I thought you were the shady guy of MCSG who managed the funds and kept things going :p. Turns out I was right xD. Man, you must have a hell of a life if you have to work from 8-4 and manage MCSG in your spare time. Props to you. Too many people on MCSG fail to realize how much work you put into this community. I am sorry I let you down.

@Philly67
Honestly, you were the person who convinced me to stay after my 2 final warnings. Although I disliked some of the Sr. Staff because of the decisions they made you hammered into my mind the idea of staying and bearing with it. Thank you, and I am sorry I let you down.

To those of you who I have missed:
I will probably add you in later this week as right now I'm not in the mood to use my brain to remember names... but I am sorry I let you down as well. MCSG was truly one of the best experiences of my life and... thank you guys for letting me be on this one heck of a ride.

What will I do now? Well, you tell me :). I've been thinking of finding another community to call home but this one is too awesome :p. I don't have the money to buy donor as I'm in school and I need every penny for my tuition fees but... hey. Fun is free and I don't need donor to have fun.

Keep on rocking guys!
-ShootToMaim out.

Last edited:

HugBabyBearBear

Experienced
Reaction score
@ChadTheDJ

Thank you for creating all these wonderful memories on these wonderful servers,none of us can thank you enough Chad.

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci