• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's been indeed a very long time

Cyron

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
let me start off introducing myself I am the person who made the thread known as "Stop overthinking".
Oh and if you guys are wondering if I am really coming back? Well, in that case I am considering it. That's not a definite yes but a maybe though. I would appreciate if somebody could fill me in what I've missed like new maps, new information, updated NCP? or anything that stood out. Another thing I forgot to mention is that If I do come back I would have to try my best to get my old accounts back. I'll try my best.

Also you guys might be thinking what I have done this entire 2 months and 3 days break?
In time being, i'd experience some outside and focus on my school grades, and focused on my track team that I loved doing the most. Did I just say I loved doing the most? It is one of my favorite hobbies as a fact.

So how is everyone? How are you?

- Tripzy aka Cyron

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll love to have you back on the team dud :D so think about coming back for real and ther's a new map called par72 its amazing and I'm fine :p

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
let me start off introducing myself I am the person who made the thread known as "Stop overthinking".
Oh and if you guys are wondering if I am really coming back? Well, in that case I am considering it. That's not a definite yes but a maybe though. I would appreciate if somebody could fill me in what I've missed like new maps, new information, updated NCP? or anything that stood out. Another thing I forgot to mention is that If I do come back I would have to try my best to get my old accounts back. I'll try my best.

Also you guys might be thinking what I have done this entire 2 months and 3 days break?
In time being, i'd experience some outside and focus on my school grades, and focused on my track team that I loved doing the most. Did I just say I loved doing the most? It is one of my favorite hobbies as a fact.

So how is everyone? How are you?

- Tripzy aka Cyron
Welcome back aboard, There are a few new maps, in fact you have come at a good time :D There is a map change over due, Holiday Resort 2, SG Interia, and a few other new maps are coming out. Xime is working fine, of course there are still hackers ( :mad: Whai? just whai cheat?), but the mod team is doing there best. :D. Ask if you have questions ill do my best to answer :D

Cyron

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, if you've only been gone 3 months not much has changed. Everything is working fine, just as it was. We do, however, have two new awesome trial Sr. Mods (croe97, and BigFella)
:eek: Welcome back to MCGamer c: I am Senpai
I'll love to have you back on the team dud :D so think about coming back for real and ther's a new map called par72 its amazing and I'm fine :p
Welcome back aboard, There are a few new maps, in fact you have come at a good time :D There is a map change over due, Holiday Resort 2, SG Interia, and a few other new maps are coming out. Xime is working fine, of course there are still hackers ( :mad: Whai? just whai cheat?), but the mod team is doing there best. :D. Ask if you have questions ill do my best to answer :D
The leaderboards reset aswell
Thanks guys for telling me whats been going on lately, much appreciated. Oh and also thanks for who said welcome back! :)

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
well since you've been gone I had my 13th birthday :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci