• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its hard to join a server!

DJHausted

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont know if im the only that think's it's really hard to join a server because they are filled 24/7
And i know It cost's the Server owner, to have 20 Server's running, so i dont wanna ask for more server's.
But still Just really annoing.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
What did you create 2 accounts for? o_O And why are you playing on your free account? O_O *Mindblown*

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
The servers are in high demand because of its excellence and therefore you will have to donate or develop a strategy of how to get on! Me and 3 or 4 friends can find a way to fit on 1 server! So good luck to you and I'll see you in the games!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Give it a week and it will die down. It's really popular ATM

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
Yah exactly and actually it may even GROW because word will continue to spread but yes if you wait in the long run it will die down but it can only attract and lose more players because the game will lose its original fun to old member but new members will continue to join at an alarming pace as they are! But there is really no telling so just try and follow my tips and best of luck to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci