• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's not the staff's fault...

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
Recently I've played around, 5 or 6 games of mcsg and won one of these, partially because of the players on MCSG. Not because they're good players. Because they're absolute community ruiners. So. I join a game of SG4 and a guy gets two spawn chests, full iron but gold leggins, and a stone sword. For no absolute reason he targets me for 6 straight minutes. I started to get a bit more stacked.. Got a diamond sword and iron leggings only. He starts chasing me for another 2 minutes. This player was a Platinum Donor. He was turkish, and very surprisingly was HACKING. Not going to lie, I legit smashed my headphones after that game.

Next game, a team of two hackers. Kill them both and take out a cleanup. Fine game.
Next, a person who I knew "TheHazeHD" he decides to target me for 3 straight minutes. Running past 3 routes, 4 players, when I had no armour or weapon... After he kills me. He starts to trash talk me.
The staff are doing their job, but the players need to do theirs. I've already reported him to the staff members and they're looking into it. If anyone else wants to see the toxicity of the community on MCSG : Here are the screenshots. Yes, I admit I called him a noob after 2 minutes of targeting, partly out of rage; http://gyazo.com/65ee2fd2193599192cf25fd14a46d170 & http://gyazo.com/b60602fb446d887528a36c94a578e237

People who target for this long don't seem to think it's that bad.. But look on the other person's side, getting targeted for 6 minutes. For these type of people who then blame the staff, it's not their fault, it's ours. If you see one of these type of toxical players who trash talk. Just report them and take screenshots.

Sorry for my little rant, just passing along a point.

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
To clear it up. TheHaze isn't my friend, he is a guy who used to be in my previous clan.

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
It could use a little help. Perhaps slightly tougher rules on the rude things said and player harassment.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
There is plenty of room for improvement for the mcsg.
It's just no ones made an effort to try and fix it ;c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci