• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's Over For Me...

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
MCSG was the first place I could actually have called home, whenever I was sad, bored, or angry I would come on and play with friends and always have so much fun. These have been 2 full years of jam packed fun, I will cherish each and every person I have ever talked to Its been great MCSG but I'll miss all of you, even those who disliked me. Before I go I'm giving a shoutout to everyone I've ever talked to/made me happy/ biggest impact on me.

1. Math_Magician RealKranzo -You guys don't understand how much both of you meant to me, we were like brothers..We would do everything together, I will never forget either of you.
2. Soul You were the one who strived me to want to become the best, you taught me the true meaning of friendship and how important it is.. You aren't just a leader of forgotten you're a leader of the entire community , lead these guys to becoming a stronger community, I know you can do it. Have a wonderful life man.
3. Zeno I know what really happened in titans and how I got banned..I don't blame you at all, I really did deserve it.You showed me the meaning of being responsible and kind.I know I haven't been to many people these past couple of months but, you really do mean a lot to me man, I really did miss you a bunch. Have a great life, you deserve it.
4. Hiqhlights I know you've quit and probably won't come back but you were honestly like a dad to me, you opened your arms out to me and brought me into primeval with open arms, the girf will miss you goodbye old pal :(
5. Branbob83 I know you thought I hated you but honestly, you were someone I looked up to, whenever we would scrim against you I would always go hard and tryhard to show off to you, I've always wanted to impress you, but I guess I just couldn't.Make trivium a great clan and show everyone what your made of, goodluck in life bran, you will be remembered by me:/.
6. Kosmish , I know we never really talked but I'm the guy who transferred your VIP from your account.I just wanted to apologize to you before I left for good.You don't deserve what I did to you, I'm sorry but I guess I was trying to be the funny guy and I made a mistake, I'm sincerely sorry and I apologize.

Everyone who I'll miss: Soul Bom Agilities Nitro_Elite Epic_Frog_Song Hiqhlights tkt24freak techaton1 Exodus Lovelights Kerbals Zoeticly Branbob83 Maxypie ScrewYouGumby2 Hks Cscoop Johan1555 RealKranzo ImNotAFK13 Zeno NativeTalent blotz_g2
Sorry if I missed you, I'm just really sad that I have to leave and will miss everyone even if you hated me.Im sorry to everyone and will miss you all.Goodbye MCSG.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye, I'll miss you burnt Bananna ;-;.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Always sad to see another community member leave... Good luck in whatever you choose to do!

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG was the first place I could actually have called home, whenever I was sad, bored, or angry I would come on and play with friends and always have so much fun. These have been 2 full years of jam packed fun, I will cherish each and every person I have ever talked to Its been great MCSG but I'll miss all of you, even those who disliked me. Before I go I'm giving a shoutout to everyone I've ever talked to/made me happy/ biggest impact on me.

1. Math_Magician RealKranzo -You guys don't understand how much both of you meant to me, we were like brothers..We would do everything together, I will never forget either of you.
2. Soul You were the one who strived me to want to become the best, you taught me the true meaning of friendship and how important it is.. You aren't just a leader of forgotten you're a leader of the entire community , lead these guys to becoming a stronger community, I know you can do it. Have a wonderful life man.
3. Zeno I know what really happened in titans and how I got banned..I don't blame you at all, I really did deserve it.You showed me the meaning of being responsible and kind.I know I haven't been to many people these past couple of months but, you really do mean a lot to me man, I really did miss you a bunch. Have a great life, you deserve it.
4. Hiqhlights I know you've quit and probably won't come back but you were honestly like a dad to me, you opened your arms out to me and brought me into primeval with open arms, the girf will miss you goodbye old pal :(
5. Branbob83 I know you thought I hated you but honestly, you were someone I looked up to, whenever we would scrim against you I would always go hard and tryhard to show off to you, I've always wanted to impress you, but I guess I just couldn't.Make trivium a great clan and show everyone what your made of, goodluck in life bran, you will be remembered by me:/.
6. Kosmish , I know we never really talked but I'm the guy who transferred your VIP from your account.I just wanted to apologize to you before I left for good.You don't deserve what I did to you, I'm sorry but I guess I was trying to be the funny guy and I made a mistake, I'm sincerely sorry and I apologize.

Everyone who I'll miss: Soul Bom Agilities Nitro_Elite Epic_Frog_Song Hiqhlights tkt24freak techaton1 Exodus Lovelights Kerbals Zoeticly Branbob83 Maxypie ScrewYouGumby2 Hks Cscoop Johan1555 RealKranzo ImNotAFK13 Zeno NativeTalent blotz_g2
Sorry if I missed you, I'm just really sad that I have to leave and will miss everyone even if you hated me.Im sorry to everyone and will miss you all.Goodbye MCSG.
Finally. bye. Tbh I found you pretty funny at times and you've made me laugh a lot of times, you'll be missed, but not by me.

Edit: I'm not tagged as that ''annoying kid that I hated so much and spread rumors about,'' not sure if I should feel good or bad about it.

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score

yo what the fk

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Bye swag :c we only talked a little but you were so funny. Good luck in life c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci