• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's safe to update to 1.4.7!

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad have you heard that on the AU servers Survival Games 4 and Survival Kingdom both result in a glitch known as the "lobby games" where the games will start in the lobby instead of SG4 or survival kingdom. It is really annoying because SG4 is a really popular map and now we can only play it on AU1, which is the only server not glitched. Could you please help in fixing this bug because its gone on since you updated the servers and I'm sure we'd all really appreciate it!!

EDIT: SKYLANDS SURVIVAL MAY POSSUBLY BE GLITCHED AS WELL

Cheers.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
If the plugin will be rewritten, any chance the current plugin or even the beta version or something will be available to the public (Finally?)

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
wut another update jeez notch slow it down a few notches
*Jeb
Also remember when we just had to deal with minor game glitches and not have a whole new update for a few bug fixes?

JERRY_THeOGGLA___

Spectator
Reaction score
Is some people have already found out, it is indeed safe to update to 1.4.7! Our servers are 100% compatible with that version and will update bukkit once it's out of beta.

More updates soon on future bug fixes and information on the release of MCSGv2.

(It's not out yet as some people stated as it's a complete rewrite of the plugin from the ground up with new features built in).
How to start playing my first time

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Chad! :D And I can't wait for MCSGv2, the 2nd version of anything will always be better since it has glitch/bug fixes and updates that make the game better. Good luck to the team of MCSG in updating to MCSGv2 :)

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Is v
Thanks for the update Chad! :D And I can't wait for MCSGv2, the 2nd version of anything will always be better since it has glitch/bug fixes and updates that make the game better. Good luck to the team of MCSG in updating to MCSGv2 :)
Is version 2 of something always better? Do you live under a rock?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Chad have you heard that on the AU servers Survival Games 4 and Survival Kingdom both result in a glitch known as the "lobby games" where the games will start in the lobby instead of SG4 or survival kingdom. It is really annoying because SG4 is a really popular map and now we can only play it on AU1, which is the only server not glitched. Could you please help in fixing this bug because its gone on since you updated the servers and I'm sure we'd all really appreciate it!!

Cheers.
I thought this was a feature though... WORLD Y U LIE TO ME!
Is v Is version 2 of something always better? Do you live under a rock?
It's going to be much better. The old code was abused. The new code is being written right.

era

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought this was a feature though... WORLD Y U LIE TO ME!

It's going to be much better. The old code was abused. The new code is being written right.
Yeah, it might be better, but saying all number two's of something is better is just not right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci