• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
As the air gets crisp and cool, the food gets sweeter, and the snuggies are broken out. This time of the year is packed full of holidays. Whether you celebrate Hanukkah or Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year is fast approaching, and as always, some people come up with extremely creative skins for Minecraft!

Whether you wear an ugly sweater that Aunt Patty made while on the flight to your house to visit, or just add a Santa Hat to your skin, I would like to see each and every person’s skin for the holidays. This includes but is not limited to snowmen, penguins, elfs, or just any winter-themed skin that you may want to show off.

What I ask of you is that you take a screenshot of your holiday themed skin and post a screenshot here! I love seeing all of the creative ideas that a community can come up with for any occasion. If you don’t have a holiday themed skin, grab a sugar cookie fresh out of the oven and pour yourself a glass of milk, as you should surely start brainstorming ideas soon!

You don’t have to take your screenshot alone either. The best way to make this fun is to get all of your friends involved as well. Get together with your holiday skins and take a group screenshot!

I look forward to seeing everyone’s skins!

Happy Holidays,
Joey

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am currently working on a Christmas version of my skin and I will share it on this thread once it is finished. :3

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought you meant my birthday when you made this thread, but I guess its too much to ask from a celebrity like Jodimo ;(

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
The Christmas Music is finally on the radio! I'm so happy! :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed it is. Just walking around makes my heart warm!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Here I go with two ways to show. A terrible screenshot and a novaskin wallpaper where I edited the size:
Nova Skin Banner:

Terrible ScreenShot:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci