• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melthar

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think i will apply for the moderator stuff. I am 14, i respect other people,but you would probally just pick a 18 year old person. Just don't pick too many young people(and by young people i mean 10-14 and a half). But i think it would be cool to be a moderator. Everytime i think i see someone who hacks, later the game when i get killed by them, the first thing i say is: ''i hate hackers!''. then people reply to me saying: '' Yeah!, (the persons name) should get banned for life!''. That is answers i always get when i think someone hacks!
I think i try my luck, i really want to get hackers out of the servers!

maurice

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think i will apply for the moderator stuff. I am 14, i respect other people,but you would probally just pick a 18 year old person. Just don't pick too many young people(and by young people i mean 10-14 and a half). But i think it would be cool to be a moderator. Everytime i think i see someone who hacks, later the game when i get killed by them, the first thing i say is: ''i hate hackers!''. then people reply to me saying: '' Yeah!, (the persons name) should get banned for life!''. That is answers i always get when i think someone hacks!
I think i try my luck, i really want to get hackers out of the servers!
this is it with you people you think that if someones better than you they hack. well there was a game that you could film the game and send to the admins to get those people band but they got in 1 month around half a million vids and almost everyone didnt hack so they deleted that option. so just saying before banning someone or saying that hes hacking confirm it

burrowsst

Spectator
Reaction score
for god sack stop call me and my frweands hacker stop it just becoz we know how to get out of the lobby and get on the roof of spawn dount me we hacking for god sack all i do is have fun geting on theroof then or your a hack and end up not knowing what people are saying becozs too meny people are say you hack just stop it we lick doing it for fun but we anit hacking for god sack

Melthar

Spectator
Reaction score
this is it with you people you think that if someones better than you they hack. well there was a game that you could film the game and send to the admins to get those people band but they got in 1 month around half a million vids and almost everyone didnt hack so they deleted that option. so just saying before banning someone or saying that hes hacking confirm it
i have alot of friend who hack, i have seen the hack in action. I have seen the hack on the servers. I have seen people hack in many other games. I am not that good, but if someone kill me without hack, i don't get mad. But when i see items in chest disappear at the same time, that is hack. And don't say¨ it is just lag¨, because it is not. It is an mod by the name, which i am not going to tell, don't want more people to use it, where you just press a button and you get all the stuff. And there is alot of clients with speedhack, autojump and many more. You see if it is just server lag or hack, not hard to find out.

Melthar

Spectator
Reaction score
for god sack stop call me and my frweands hacker stop it just becoz we know how to get out of the lobby and get on the roof of spawn dount me we hacking for god sack all i do is have fun geting on theroof then or your a hack and end up not knowing what people are saying becozs too meny people are say you hack just stop it we lick doing it for fun but we anit hacking for god sack
You mean on the roof of the admin or in the lobby? If you mean the admin house, it is possible. I don't know how to in lobby :)

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Wtf.....

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You mean on the roof of the admin or in the lobby? If you mean the admin house, it is possible. I don't know how to in lobby :)
You can get on the lobby's roof if you know how, you just have to take this ridiculously complicated route to get there.

maurice

Spectator
Reaction score
i just got killd in a game by someone i couldnt see even my friend couldnt see him he was invisible my friend screenshoted him and posted it his name ia firefin my friend couldnt even see him when he was spectating in the lobby he said that i had a bad pc but this 1 is just new

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Can i add, seeing as i found tons of players with it over the past few days... Any sort of minimap is banned, as is waypoints. I'll warn people for a little while to remove it, but after this period, i will temp ban people found with waypoints.

Cheers folks

Darlo

CubScout

Spectator
Reaction score
Is any body familiar with an estimated wait-time on the moderator applications? Sorry If I'm bugging anybody - I'm just curious if my app was thrown in the trash or not :p

Alzarath

Spectator
Reaction score
So I'm wondering about a set of mods. There's mostly only one that I have any worries may or may not be fair to your expectations, though acknowledging the rest are acceptable would be nice.

Obviously ModLoader and OptiFine are probably fine. My worry lies in Inventory Tweaks. It's a mod that you can use a hotkey and it automatically sorts your inventory according to a configuration file. Is this fine? The Mine Little Pony mod I can't see many reasons to remove it, and the SoundPacksMod, well, I'm not sure, but I'd probably be using the default sound set anyways, so losing that wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci