• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I was banned for 7 days for no reason. I was spectating and it just banned me. If someone could please help me my username is koggle30, thanks!
and your complaining on this thread? please goto the ban dispute forum thanks

FunkyFred

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish we could use x-ray - it would probably speed the game up :/

XShoopDaWhoopX

Spectator
Reaction score
I think after a certain point of moderators (Amount), You should probably Stop having people send in applications for moderator, and maybe only add moderators that are recommended by a lot of people. (Referred if thats the word.) Also, yes! In the update they put the rules in the lobby (or at least a few of them.)

Reaction score
I think after a certain point of moderators (Amount), You should probably Stop having people send in applications for moderator, and maybe only add moderators that are recommended by a lot of people. (Referred if thats the word.) Also, yes! In the update they put the rules in the lobby (or at least a few of them.)
Actually if you go to applications for positions there is no openings now for moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci