• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovYside

Spectator
Reaction score
Excuse me, but i just got banned for using caps lock to write DO /SKIP on us2? This isnt against the rules because everyone uses caps lock?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Excuse me, but i just got banned for using caps lock to write DO /SKIP on us2? This isnt against the rules because everyone uses caps lock?
Just because "everyone does it", doesn't mean it's allowed. Sometimes, we just aren't there to handle it, or maybe we'll miss it. I suggest reading the rules instead of copying others actions to prevent this happening again.

Ryinorific

Spectator
Reaction score
So I'm not sure about this but... today I teamed with Veridux and he betrayed me and I think right after he kicked me for no reason. And he is not a moderator. But when it kicked me it said "Illegal move" So I leasned two things.
1. Never trust anybody on SG uless a mod or admin outside of the games.
2. "I think I just got hacked or someting..."

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
So I'm not sure about this but... today I teamed with Veridux and he betrayed me and I think right after he kicked me for no reason. And he is not a moderator. But when it kicked me it said "Illegal move" So I leasned two things.
1. Never trust anybody on SG uless a mod or admin outside of the games.
2. "I think I just got hacked or someting..."
It's a bug
and it had nothing to do with the player

Steviker

Survivor
Reaction score
What if people always think you use hacks but you don't because I see many people who don't use hacks but people are always trying to report them for using hacks.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
What if people always think you use hacks but you don't because I see many people who don't use hacks but people are always trying to report them for using hacks.
These are just kids who hate loosing all the time, so they think they can shout out "HAX!" and get you banned. But little do they know that there is a bigger process before the ban. (Watching, recording, uploading, banning) Just ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci