• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
One thing that needs doing also ASAP (which I'm sure is already in progress) is an updated list of rule in the lobby of each server so there's no excuse!!

Maybe have a room dedicated to rules that you have to walk through from the little spawn room to the activity room!?

Oh and I feel sorry for the amount of time your gonna need to read through all the applications Chad :D

SketchSword

Tribute
Reaction score
One thing that needs doing also ASAP (which I'm sure is already in progress) is an updated list of rule in the lobby of each server so there's no excuse!!

Maybe have a room dedicated to rules that you have to walk through from the little spawn room to the activity room!?

Oh and I feel sorry for the amount of time your gonna need to read through all the applications Chad :D
I agree, I think that they should put the rules up in the lobby! Also yeah, good luck with those applications haha

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Will we get an email even if we didn't make it to the mod list saying we did not make it?

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
good cuzz im 15 and hope to god get it I love the rules they are very fair and i love this server i spend like 5 hours a day on it.

and i hope for the best of everyone else who applied

also i like the idea of having a list of moderators

SketchSword

Tribute
Reaction score
5 hours a day? I spend 5 hours a day trying to get into a server! Well, that's a bit exaggerated... It is actually easier to get onto a server now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci