• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff It's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Will miss you Eskild, both as staff member and as good friend. Everyone here will have to take a break someday, so best of luck in the future and hope to see you again someday amigo <3

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, here it comes for the second time in my mcsg career; me resigning from the staff team.

Basically... Lately, I have been on a leave of absence for a little while, and I was thinking to go on a longer leave, for about two months, when I just came to the point that I do not enjoy playing minecraft as much anymore. I've became more social in the real world (which is good, obviously), meaning I will have less time for video games. I also have very many tests upcoming, and to be honest, it's too much.

Also this summer, I will be gone a lot. I will be away 2/3rds of the whole summer, gonna be social, and not that nolifer that is inside gaming all the time. I also got a job recently, and that just makes me wanting to play less minecraft, as I'm having fun both there, school and my social life in general.

The last reason: My clan recently got blacklisted of some bs reasons. I honesltly don't know why, even though we got all of the reasons, it seemed stupid. Well, obviously it's the administrative staff who decides, and not me. Too bad.

As I am not leaving mcsg completely, I won't do any tags.

Thank you for the opportunity as a staff member here at MCGamer,

Eskild | Quadrum

I might re-apply if I start to enjoy minecraft again.
Its a shame we have lost another one of the rapidly decreasing Waiting Squad members :( But I do respect your decision and I wish you luck in whatever you do man.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Eskild, really sad to see you go, good luck in the future man!!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
One month and 21 days later things have changed a lot...
Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 7.57.12 PM.png

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
You were the first person I ever interacted with on the forums. I think I'd be able to say, that without you first talking to me, I wouldn't have continued with using the forums, and I consequently would not have met all the amazing people in this community I know now. Thank you, for your time as staff, as well as a prominent member of the community. Sad to see you resign ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci