• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its_Sean/ FlintySteely Resignation letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Gosh darn you Sean :( But fair enough. <3 Call Of Duty must continue (and mcsg)!
They both will continue :D
Noooooo, not you aswell Sean. Well, I wish you the best in university. I speak on behalf of the whole in MCSG Community in saying you were a great staff member! :)
Thank you, that means a lot :D
You were a great mod, sucks to see you go ;-;
Thanks so much :D
Thank you for all the time you've spent here. You were a great moderator and senior moderator, and I'll miss having you as one of the three Irish. <3
KRaid that really means a lot <3
We will miss you as a mod! :(
:(
No my cork friend isnt a mod anymore
Nuuuuu :(
Nuuuuu :c
Good luck with your Exam/Real Life Issues! :)

Hope you will do great job in the future. :D
Thank you :D
There's nothing wrong with admitting you can't get back into your normal duties of moderating, it's totally understandable! It must be hard to get back into a extremely different environment and not have the authority you once had. On topic of your resignation, this will be a huge blow to the staff team. You're influence had a great impact on the whole and people have taken your work for granted and everyone will soon realise what a great staff member you were! Good luck in the future, mate.
Thanks Liam, you were always a great friend :D

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye Sean, you will be missed. You were a great friend in staff and I could always count on you to help out! ^_^

Hope you can get your grades back up. :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Sean, you will be missed in the team, you were an amazing moderator, and this is a huge loss for us.
Another #WaitingSquad member gone :/

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Cam it was great to work with you :D
I cry man
:(
Goodbye Sean, you will be missed. You were a great friend in staff and I could always count on you to help out! ^_^

Hope you can get your grades back up. :)
Sean, you will be missed in the team, you were an amazing moderator, and this is a huge loss for us.
Another #WaitingSquad member gone :/
Waitingsquad for ever :D

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Cya Sean. While I didn't get to know you long, I appreciated getting a chance to work with you.
Also, dat accent.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Cya Sean. While I didn't get to know you long, I appreciated getting a chance to work with you.
Also, dat accent.
Thanks Col, please keep up the great work you do. You have done so much for this community :D Your voice doe <3

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
WAI, I PROMISED MY SELF NOT TO CRY OH NOES.. OH NO HERE WE GO. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci