• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff ItsTrippyHippie's AMA

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
So recently I have been seeing a lot of Ask Me Anything threads on the forums. I think they are a great way to bring the community together and learn things about people that you may not have known before. Anyways, I have decided to make an AMA thread so you guys can ask me things that you have been wondering, and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability :D Ask away!

Seth

Career
Reaction score
What was were/are your major reason(s) for applying for moderator?

If you could bring back one removed map, which would you choose?

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Favourite map?
My favorite map would have to be SG:Adreneline or MortalSkies :D (shoutout to Yannick for showing me routes on both <3)

Favourite map?
100% sushi <3 <3 <3

What was were/are your major reason(s) for applying for moderator?

If you could bring back one removed map, which would you choose?
My major reason for apply was helping the community. I joined the server back in 2012 and since the moment I logged on, I had wanted to be staff :D
If I could bring back one map if would probably be Wyverens Wake :D

What do you think about the old and new staff members?
I love the entire staff team. I have made so many great friends that I hope to keep in touch with for a very long time. I think all staff members are amazing! :D

What is your favourite memory as a staff member?
My favorite memory as a staff member would have to be getting accepted of course, but other than that, it would probably be when I met Yannick <3 he has helped me so much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci