• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I've been banned but i don;t know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd been playing mcsg today for a few hours today and after a match when i tried to log back into the server (i was in the final 2 so it was just reseting) it said i was banned for 200 hours.

i went to the ban apeal forum (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ban-disputes.26/)

but it didn;t show me as banned when i tried to see why. i don't aprove of hacking or x-raying and several time i have reported people swearing and spamming. ( using the ban checker function)

If I broke any rules i did not realize i was and will do what i can to change it. I greatly enjoy playing mcsg and appreciate the community here. I've been here for about a month now and really enjoy it so please could i get an explanation as to why i got banned I'd really appriciate it.

(also the reason why im not putting this in ban apeal is because i don't know why i was banned,)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I've just checked and we have evidence of you using mods that are now allowed in the game. Please read the rules and take them off, You should be unbanned in a week

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
I've just checked and we have evidence of you using mods that are now allowed in the game. Please read the rules and take them off, You should be unbanned in a week
I guess this thread can be locked now? :3

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
If you wish to contest your ban, make a ban dispute. The ban checker is still a bit buggy for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci