• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I've lost all hope in these servers.

Are the games out of control with unfair players?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaGW

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't take this anymore. This isn't a fun game any more. It stopped a long time ago.
There's too many maps, there's no way of playing the older maps any more because everyone ALWAYS votes for the new maps, and on a server without the newest set, people always play Breeze Island.

Next, there's the fact that almost no one really plays any more. Teams of 3, 4, 5, even more, everywhere, acting like they're good at the game by doing it. Hackers rampant. Teams of 2 that go jerk-mode on everyone by going 2v1 when both of them have way more than the 1. Like 2 Monster trucks in a demolition derby with a mini-van.

You want to make these servers better, people? I've got 4 suggestions:
1: Servers that only play Variede maps/Community maps

2: Some way of making servers that make teaming impossible, I don't know how, but the giant teams/over power teams are just too common

3: Some automated way of kicking hackers, I don't know, detecting a player moving too fast in water and not in a boat? Something to lessen the hackers everywhere

4: Just get rid of fishing poles. They're horrible. No one bothers to fish, and they only server to help teams of 2 over power people in the water.

I know 1 and 4 are certainly possible, 2 and 3 I'm not so sure, but I just want a way to have a full Free For All game with no cheaters.

I'm finding it really hard to play any more. Fix these issues and make the games fun again.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I agree. 100%. MCSG isn't fun anymore. It's all OP players and clans. I got sick of it a long time ago. Haven't played in ages. Actually, this is my first post in a month or two.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only reason why a map is played more than others is because players want that map, people power always wins.
2: Some way of making servers that make teaming impossible, I don't know how, but the giant teams/over power teams are just too common
Teaming is apart of the game, removing teams is like removing multiplayer, we are here to play the game and communicate with the community.
3: Some automated way of kicking hackers, I don't know, detecting a player moving too fast in water and not in a boat? Something to lessen the hackers everywhere
If this was possible it would have already been done.
4: Just get rid of fishing poles. They're horrible. No one bothers to fish, and they only server to help teams of 2 over power people in the water.
That is teamwork, and also a strategy. I have seen people fishing. It's only the people who can't find food relate to fishing.

Hope I answered all your questions. If not PM me.
#Locked

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
The only reason why a map is played more than others is because players want that map, people power always wins.
Teaming is apart of the game, removing teams is like removing multiplayer, we are here to play the game and communicate with the community.
If this was possible it would have already been done.
That is teamwork, and also a strategy. I have seen people fishing. It's only the people who can't find food relate to fishing.

Hope I answered all your questions. If not PM me.
#Locked
Very True and Corret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci