• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JakeTheCarrot's 3D Text intro shop!

JakeTheCarrot

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you need an intro for things like a YouTube channel? Then you've come to the right place!

Recently I have gotten into a lot of GFX designing and have found that I quite enjoy making intros. That's why I'm now officially offering to everyone and anyone to purchase intros to anything they need.

The intros are personalized to how you want them to be, including colour scheme, song, length etc. Just ask for exactly what you want and I can see if it can be done! Likewise, if you have no idea what you want I can just make one that I think looks best, it's completely up to you.

Here are some examples:

Intro made for the Sr Moderator CalumGraham

Intro made for the Moderator ArgaJones

The prices are completely negotiable, and I haven't got a fixed rate. I can do it for pretty much whenever you need, most of the time within 24 hours.

If you think you would like one, please message me on the forums, or email me at [email protected]. You can also poke me on TS.

If you buy one, a link to the file will be given directly via a dropbox link, so you don't have to worry about quality being lost along the way.

If you want to ask any questions, feel free to post a reply or message me on the forums.

Have a great day, and thanks for reading! <3

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
10/10 would watch again. But seriously Jake great job :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci