• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Java...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
I am pretty mad right now because I was having a great game I had about 9 or 10 kills then java happens...

Basically this code error showed up and I Have been getting it a lot lately, Im On 1.8 so that might be the problem but this also Happened on 1.7 a lot.

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

And this error happens like every 2-3 games And its starting to get very annoying

If anyone has a fix for this, That would be great.

Oh and also this only happens on MCSG, Not on any other server I play on.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Can you take a screenshot or at the very least provide some more information on the error?

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Error "java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

That's what I exactly see each time I crash.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry Im double posting but can someone help me with my problem?

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm, I've never had this error before. The only thing I can think of is to try restarting your internet and re-installing Java.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Mod please move to bug report section? duckluv321
I don't think this is an MCGamer related bug (could very well be wrong :p), so I'll leave it for the time being :)

Regarding the issue- I'm honestly not sure. Unfortunately, I am very lacking in the internet skill-field :p

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think this is an MCGamer related bug (could very well be wrong :p), so I'll leave it for the time being :)

Regarding the issue- I'm honestly not sure. Unfortunately, I am very lacking in the internet skill-field :p
He did say that it only happens on MCSG.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Im really Not sure what can be creating this problem because Its only on MCSG.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Restarted my router and Re-installed Java and The same problem Happened ten seconds into a game I just played :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci