• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JaysWing's SG Story

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is JaysWing, or as some of you know me, Jay. I originally found this server after watching AntVenom's SG videos, and let me tell you, I was a total wreck (and I probably still am).

I stayed around the 0 wins/0 points mark for a couple month until I ran into a group of friendly people called LeCrew. I teamed with them for a while, and my first win was given to me from someone who took pity on me having 0 wins and 0 points.

As I teaming increased, so did my wins. We played other MC servers too, but we eventually disbanded due to personal issues. I had around 30 wins at this time, but then they shot through the roof.

I started playing solo and racking up wins like there was no tomorrow. I got to around 50 wins and applied for Team Nitride. I was rejected for not having enough wins, so I applied for another team, the Rebels.

I wasn't necessarily rejected, but they told me that if I got more wins, I had a good chance of being accepted. I waited a bit, and eventually I did end up getting accepted. I teamed with them, but that didn't really help my win count since I usually got killed at deathmatch.

I did, however, pick up some really nice PvP skills while I teamed with them, and when I did solo, my win count skyrocketed. I now have 144 wins and growing. That's it for my SG story!

Good bye everyone!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cool story bro.
These stories always make me feel like a failure. I've been playing for 6 months and I have 15 wins cross-region. I do only play like 5 games a day and I have to put up with varsity football and basketball, but still. At least I'm not a noob, I actually am decent at pvp. But those teams!

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when you applied, That was OLD nitride ;-;

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I kind of want to purposely join clans, then leave just so I could have a more interesting story to tell. If you don't know what I mean, here's an example:

"So, I then left the Elite Squad cause I was too awesome."

"After that, I joined The Rebels, then I got kicked out cause I murdered the entire clan in a game of MCSG with only a feather, string, and a cookie."

"After being kicked, I joined (insertsomeclannamehere) that was really bad, so I left to become a lone wolf. Until I decided to join clans again."

*sniffs* It's a masterpiece.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
I kind of want to purposely join clans, then leave just so I could have a more interesting story to tell. If you don't know what I mean, here's an example:

"So, I then left the Elite Squad cause I was too awesome."

"After that, I joined The Rebels, then I got kicked out cause I murdered the entire clan in a game of MCSG with only a feather, string, and a cookie."

"After being kicked, I joined (insertsomeclannamehere) that was really bad, so I left to become a lone wolf. Until I decided to join clans again."

*sniffs* It's a masterpiece.
#ForevahAlon?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci