• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JennoKoala's Resignation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After 83 days of being moderator, I have officially resigned. This decision has been one that I have thought about for some time now and I think it will overall do me justice for the future. After an enthusiastic start to my moderator careerer, I became a little lethargic and being a moderator was not my main priority any more. The truth is, there is no real reason why I have decided to resign I guess it just feels right. Nonetheless, I am proud at the accomplishments I have achieved during my short time and I believe I can say that I added a new field to the 'Report abuse template' and no other moderators can say that. I am also proud at the 'Moderator Watch' thread I created. People have to realise that this is the cycle of MCGamer one moderator comes in one moderator leaves, however, I am hoping I have left some sort of positive mark on the community as a whole. Personally, I believe I was a community minded person, I never wanted to get on the bad side of people and I will always believe that I brought some sort of humour to peoples lives.

I'm not one to disappoint people this is the reason why I won't spend hours tagging important people into this thread. You should realise who you are and I hope that my resignation will not affect anything and I hope life goes on as normal.

To conclude, I stress that nothing will change. I will still be here roaming the forums and I will still be in game occasionally and I will always be on teamspeak. So, this is the koala signing out for just another regular time

Goodbye my friends

~ Liam

Last edited:

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Good luck! Thanks for moderating the server!

Reaction score
Mate, sorry to hear you're resigning pal :( you best be on the teamspeak often though, and you still never told me what that interview was for XD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
;_; Another moderator left, and this time a good one.
Edit: That's like what, 3 in one day?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go liam :( You were a good mod and friend :) But I am sure it is the right choice, see ya around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci