• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jj's 5 FREAKING epic tips and tricks!

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
Ello! My name is Jj the PwN one. Just kidding, it's JjPwN1. I am a experienced MCSG player, playing since April 29th. I have many strategies, and I have favorite ones. I shall share them with you in hope that I will have more challenge in future games (Brag brag braggin').

TIPPITY ONE:
When the games start, run for a chest at spawn, once you have, GET YO' BEHIND OUTTA THERE! One tribute most likely got a stone sword and will kill everyone he wants to. So run away from him and everyone else. UNLESS you were the one who got the stone sword, then you should kill every single person you see! Muahahahhaha!

TIPPITY TWO:
If you are on Map 1, I suggest trying to find a few chests, and see what your luck gives you. Then, go to the spawn and hide in the trees near it. Once night comes, steal all the stuff you can and craft anything you can and run and find the rest of the tributes. If a player has already claimed the spawn as his, and he is better equipped than you, I suggest going to another place with a lot of chests (the boat, the boat, the boat). If you are on Map 2, do the same as I told you to do if you were on map 1, but if someone has claimed the spawn, go to the city hall. (Go down the road towards the "twin towers" and then right before you reach the towers go to the left down that path and straight in front of you is a giant building I like to call the city hall.)

TIPPITY TREE:
If you have ANY gold, iron, or diamond ingots, craft anything you can with them. Ranging from swords to armor. If you don't know any of the crafting recipes for armor (you should by now if your playing MCSG), just search it up on google. "how to craft a helmet in minecraft"

TIPPITY FOR:
If you are being chased by some crazy man with a craving of blood, see if you can find any other un-aware tribute and run straight past him, like, collide with him and keep running. The person chasing you will most likely engage a fight with him and forget about you.

TIPPITY FIVE:
If you're being chased by someone, jump into water. Don't do this if you have low health! Once you're in the water, he'll jump in too, and will most likely get one or two hits on you. But now he has boosted you in front of him. Go to the other side of the lake/pond and get our and sprint-jump away. You'll gain around 50 blocks to lose him.

I have more tips and tricks, but I feel the need to keep them to myself so I still have the upper-advantage against all you peasants (moar braggin'). Thanks for checking this out! If you want 5 more, leave a reply saying if you want to. I will most likely make another one anyway but I want to see who liked my tips XD.

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice tips :3, although might wanna add that in Tip 5, if you have a fishing rod, use it as it knocks them back >:D

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't like using a fishing rod cause that just wastes you valuable time to run. But I guess you could knock him back more to get a few for blocks ahead of him.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
umm dont brag. your tips were very simple ones. helpful to the noobs and to be honest not much more.

DONT HATE!! JUST SAYING.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop with these strategies, otherwise if you have videos it's ok.

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
umm dont brag. your tips were very simple ones. helpful to the noobs and to be honest not much more.

DONT HATE!! JUST SAYING.
My "bragging" was just me joking. And, I made these when I was bored. 2:00am last night, nothing to do but drink mountain dew and run around on MCSG.

afusinatto

Spectator
Reaction score
This was fun and silly to read and made me smile so yes, thank you for posting. :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
TIPPITY ONE:
When the games start, run for a chest at spawn, once you have, GET YO' BEHIND OUTTA THERE! One tribute most likely got a stone sword and will kill everyone he wants to. So run away from him and everyone else. UNLESS you were the one who got the stone sword, then you should kill every single person you see! Muahahahhaha!
Works like a charm, bud!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci