• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jodimo- 5 Months

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
5 months ago today, I was interviewed for moderator for the second time. It has been quite the adventure, to be honest. Let me clarify here, THIS IS NOT A RESIGNATION.

In October of 2013, I got my waiting rank for the first time. I waited 68 days (Yes to the exact day) for my interview. I watched my friends receive their ranks and I was excited. On December 29, the day I got my first interview, I was declined. I was convinced that my luck had run out and I had no hope to receive the rank that, at the time, I had no clue I would eventually receive.

I stopped playing between New Year's and March 1st, 2014. I lost many of my friends and gained many new ones. I love the friend group I have now the most, but I would love to have a lot of them back. I wanted more than ever, at that point, to become a moderator, and I instantly set my mind to it. I revised my application and reapplied. I waited a lot less time to get a response. I was ecstatic when I received my waiting rank. During the few days that I spent waiting, I met starwilly12, my waiting buddy. She unmuted and talked to my antisocial self, and we became very good friends (we are to this day). We got our interviews at the same time, and about 20 minutes before she received her rank, I received mine.

After becoming a moderator, I didn't communicate very well with the team for about a month, and I spent more time with my old friends. Moderating got stale very quickly. On a random day, I decided to get on TeamSpeak and communicate a little bit, of course I didn't. Slowly, I started meeting new people, including masond123 and Scott. They started making me feel like this is a family, and I enjoyed being a moderator again.

I met Nacho115 not long after that. He is one o my best friends and we talk all of the time. He is one of the people that I go to for anything that could Be on my mind. #Nachodimo

After meeting Nacho, I met Equalitee who I admittedly did not like at first. Today, I am proud to say that he is my best friend and I could never ask for a better one. He embarrasses me with my own secrets., and if he gave me the opportunity, I would return the favor. One day, while we were sitting in a mod chat (Mod Chat 7 to be exact), he poked LadyOfLove who confirmed that Sr Staff are not actually evil. We were moved up into their channel and I started to meet all of the Sr Staff. I absolutely adore all of them, and all of the staff team at this point.

I met ChandelleMC not long after (I had met her before but it was only when I was in trouble). Her and Equalitee work together to thoroughly embarass and scare me, (Including a time where they had KellieBreanne troll me because of a few tweets).

To this day, all of the people mentioned above, along with _AquaTechMC_, heyyoitsjayo, JacksonReaction, PleaseTeamIFan, SammyMariee, Kelsey7978, DiamondGirl2017, xstephaniemmx and MKFarrell make up my close friends.

In conclusion, the past 5 months have been the best during my time in the MCGamer, and I look forward to spending many more months in this community.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on 5 months! Cant wait to see what the future brings for you!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on 5 months!

Here is to another 5 months! :)

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
Joey.. Congrats on the 5 months! I can't wait to see where you go!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations Joey! I love you so much, and I am very, very proud to call you one of my best friends! :) <3

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
Joey you are one of my closest moderator friends and you have put so much joy into my 5 months of being moderator.

Nacho115

Tribute
Reaction score
Haha who started Nachodimo. It's awesome I just want to know who to credit for the discovery xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci