• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jodimo- Meet The Staff

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
First name: Joey
IGN(s): Jodimo
Nickname(s): JoeyDimo, Joseph, JoeBob
Region: I'm in the US.
-----

One Cool Fact: I go to college and high school at the same time, I will have my Associate's Degree in Science when I graduate from High School
One Embarrassing Fact: I often times say stupid birds.
One Fact that makes you proud: I am proud of the fact that I usually achieve anything that I set for myself.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I am a staggering 5'4" tall and I am the 2016 class valedictorian at my high school.
Most Common question you get asked: How old are you? And others that I don't want to post here.
Favorite Animal: kittens are life.
Favorite Plant: Roses or Venus Fly Traps, dangerous yet intriguing.
Favorite Color: I love the light blue colours. Any of them work for me.
Favorite Food: I like pumpkin pie, a lot.
Biggest Pet Peeve: I hate when people judge before they get deeper information, and they also aren't willing to change their opinions.
Astrological Sign: I am a Taurus!
Personal Catchphrase: Always turn your face toward the sun, for if you do, all shadows will fall behind you.
Heard about MCG by:
Joey Graceffa?!
Ever Bring someone to MCG: I have brought several people to MCGamer
First friend in the community: AlmostBreezy
MCG role-model: I have a few, to name a few Dave KitMencha DracoHD and LadyOfLove :)
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I take pride in things that I do that change other's lives for the better, and I do believe I am doing fairly well (I hope).
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Obviously.
Call me maybe? You call me?
Do you team in game: Often, but I never win
Have you been backstabbed: I have a few times. ;-;
Ever Broken a bone: I have not. Barely even a bruise
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A bird.
Personal Skills: I believe I am good at speaking on the spot, as I am good at giving speeches when I need to. I also believe that I have good communication skills, however, I am a silent observer.
Computer specs: No idea...
Computer operating system: Windows?
Program I use to record: Fraps.
Favorite movie: The Hunger Games!
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I don't listen to music at all.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Goat Simulator
Favorite character from fiction: Not too sure of my favorite fictional character, however, I envy Harry Potter (Still waiting for my Hogwarts Acceptance).
What does a fox say? Don't make me si- wapapapapapapow
Terrified of: Failing
Personal website: I don't have one;)
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube! :D
Dream job: CIA
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I don't currently have a job other than moderating MCGamer, which is more fun than work.
Favorite thing about the community: I just love how friendly the community can be at times, and how accepting they can be of your incapacities.
-----

When I am online: I am always online.
Previous moderating experience: I have never moderated anything besides MCGamer
Been a member of staff since: March 30, 2014
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): I try to split my time, contact me for everything!
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To make sure that this s

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Staff team becomes a closer family and to make sure that, because we will be closer than ever before, we can work on uniting the community. I love you all!

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
You don't listen to music? ;-; but green day is love green day is life :'c

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
The staff is cool, no doubt about it. I really like that catchphrase though, it's very nice. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci