• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jodimo: My Life Story | My Services to You

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

A special friend of mine that goes by the name Equalitee inspired me with his ideas. He has been so supportive within the past couple of months, and he will be recognized as one of the most prominent people in my history.

On May 2, 1998, I was brought into this world and curiosity would take over soon enough. My parents had rough times after I was born and so I didn't get to know my father very well. (Trust me, I know now that I am happy it turned out this way). My mother adored me and my sister, working two jobs to support our family.

When I was 8, I started to visit my father on the weekends as my parents had, by then, divorced. He had strict ideals, telling me about many things, one of which involved a certain sexual orientation. I didn't think of it then, I was just a kid that never had a crush on a girl.

When I was in the 5th grade, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Life got very tough after this. She lost her jobs and we were then being supported off of my grandmother’s income. On top of all of this, she brought my beautiful baby brother into this world while she was going through chemotherapy. I fight everything bad that happens to me because of her and she is my inspiration.

I met a boy named Cody in 7th grade. He is important to this story because, through my father’s words, I had to admit to myself that I knew why I never had a crush on a girl. It was because I liked boys instead. And Cody was my first crush.

The bullying was not extreme at first, because I hid myself, and to this day, I tend to keep that secret to myself except for a few close friends. I heard some remarks, though, and it really bothered me in the beginning.

My mom remarried to my stepfather and, in the middle of my Freshman year, we moved to a different part of the state. I had high hopes for this school, hoping that they would be nicer than some of the people from my old school. I was sadly mistaken.

I came out to my family not long after that. My mom, she said that she knew, and the only thing she did was hug me and tell me that she wished that I trusted her enough to tell her sooner. My dad was not as easy a case. He said extremely hurtful things, sending me into a fit of depression. My stepfather assumed the role that my biological father could not fill. I DO NOT REGRET TELLING MY FATHER.

Over the past month, the bullying has been extreme, actually rising in intensity in the past two years since I have been here. I have been in the darkest pits of depression. I have also become a much less ecstatic person, and all around more tired. It has just now stopped after some school officials have gotten involved, and my one friend, Imanne stood up for me.

My only savior is being here, in this community, and loving every moment of it. I would like to make sure that every single person in this community knows how much they have helped me become a happier person. I have become more confident with the help of Equalitee, my best friend and the most supportive person that I know and the countless others that have been here. I feel like here, I have a thousand sets of ears listening to me and the immense amount of support that I have received makes me more confident and happy, and I want to thank everyone for being here.

Now that I stand here, stronger than ever with a smile on my face, I want to make sure that I can help you or anyone that you know. If you ever feel the urge to speak to someone about whatever issue, I am here to help, and I will drop anything and everything to help you. I strive to make sure that as many people as possible enjoy what they have and love who they are. All it takes to get my attention is a reply to this thread, a private conversation on the forums, or a poke on TeamSpeak. I will respond.

I, Jodimo | Joey , am offering my services to you. I promise that anything discussed between you and I will remain confidential in order to protect you and your identity.

Thank you to everyone who listened to my story, and please make sure to thank Equalitee | Nathan for the original idea. By all means, you guys are all perfect and this community is the best I have been in.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

A special friend of mine that goes by the name Equalitee inspired me with his ideas. He has been so supportive within the past couple of months, and he will be recognized as one of the most prominent people in my history.

On May 2, 1998, I was brought into this world and curiosity would take over soon enough. My parents had rough times after I was born and so I didn't get to know my father very well. (Trust me, I know now that I am happy it turned out this way). My mother adored me and my sister, working two jobs to support our family.

When I was 8, I started to visit my father on the weekends as my parents had, by then, divorced. He had strict ideals, telling me about many things, one of which involved a certain sexual orientation. I didn't think of it then, I was just a kid that never had a crush on a girl.

When I was in the 5th grade, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Life got very tough after this. She lost her jobs and we were then being supported off of my grandmother’s income. On top of all of this, she brought my beautiful baby brother into this world while she was going through chemotherapy. I fight everything bad that happens to me because of her and she is my inspiration.

I met a boy named Cody in 7th grade. He is important to this story because, through my father’s words, I had to admit to myself that I knew why I never had a crush on a girl. It was because I liked boys instead. And Cody was my first crush.

The bullying was not extreme at first, because I hid myself, and to this day, I tend to keep that secret to myself except for a few close friends. I heard some remarks, though, and it really bothered me in the beginning.

My mom remarried to my stepfather and, in the middle of my Freshman year, we moved to a different part of the state. I had high hopes for this school, hoping that they would be nicer than some of the people from my old school. I was sadly mistaken.

I came out to my family not long after that. My mom, she said that she knew, and the only thing she did was hug me and tell me that she wished that I trusted her enough to tell her sooner. My dad was not as easy a case. He said extremely hurtful things, sending me into a fit of depression. My stepfather assumed the role that my biological father could not fill. I DO NOT REGRET TELLING MY FATHER.

Over the past month, the bullying has been extreme, actually rising in intensity in the past two years since I have been here. I have been in the darkest pits of depression. I have also become a much less ecstatic person, and all around more tired. It has just now stopped after some school officials have gotten involved, and my one friend, Imanne stood up for me.

My only savior is being here, in this community, and loving every moment of it. I would like to make sure that every single person in this community knows how much they have helped me become a happier person. I have become more confident with the help of Equalitee, my best friend and the most supportive person that I know and the countless others that have been here. I feel like here, I have a thousand sets of ears listening to me and the immense amount of support that I have received makes me more confident and happy, and I want to thank everyone for being here.

Now that I stand here, stronger than ever with a smile on my face, I want to make sure that I can help you or anyone that you know. If you ever feel the urge to speak to someone about whatever issue, I am here to help, and I will drop anything and everything to help you. I strive to make sure that as many people as possible enjoy what they have and love who they are. All it takes to get my attention is a reply to this thread, a private conversation on the forums, or a poke on TeamSpeak. I will respond.

I, Jodimo | Joey , am offering my services to you. I promise that anything discussed between you and I will remain confidential in order to protect you and your identity.

Thank you to everyone who listened to my story, and please make sure to thank Equalitee | Nathan for the original idea. By all means, you guys are all perfect and this community is the best I have been in.
Love you, Joey! <3 :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Aw Joey, know that there is many people here who deeply care for you & will always be here for you :p <3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
The one thing I hate is people telling you who you can love and who you can't.

Stay strong Jodimo, you are a great moderator and person. :)

Reaction score
Most people bully most of the time because they are usually jealous of the person they're bullying, and Glad to see you holding up against it.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Takes a lot of courage to open up like that. MCGamer is a family, and will always be there for each other.
#Inb4inspirationalTelecomAd

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I love this.
Most people bully most of the time because they are usually jealous of the person they're bullying, and Glad to see you holding up against it.
I love you Joey <3
Takes a lot of courage to open up like that. MCGamer is a family, and will always be there for each other.
#Inb4inspirationalTelecomAd
I love you all too! Thank you for the support <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great thread m8! It takes real bravery to make threads like this, and I am inspired by all Forumers who make these threads! I really hope you're not bullied in the future. But there is one thing I suggest you do, and that is give your friend, Imanne a big hug and promise that you'll never loose them after what they have done for you. I would never want to lose a friend like that. :)

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I would just like to say, you are so brave to come out like that, I give you major props for that. But besides that, I hope you will not get bullied in the future <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci