• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jodimo's 17th Birthday!

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Well, the title says it all really. Jodimo (AKA Joey) has successfully completed another rotation around the sun! This is a thread for everyone to show their appreciation for everything Joey has done and to wish him a happy birthday!

Also, this is Joey on his first birthday for those who haven't seen him! Can't believe 16 years have passed since then :O
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
MESSAGES - Staff, feel free to add on here :)
Sheldor
Dear Joey,
You are okay, I guess.
Sincerely, Pi Eter the Australian

Freshly
Joey, Happy Birthday! I'm extremely happy to know that i've met someone like you while im here at MCGamer, you truly are such a good friend to everyone. I know we don't talk as much now, but I just want you to know that you're such a good person and I wish nothing but the best for you in the future. Happy Birthday, to many more years! #Shancode #MayBabies #Big17 #Shodimo

Ceroria
Hi Joey! Happy sweet 17 (that's a thing now, okay?). You're super nice and supportive to all around, and I hope to see you around here on the staff team for the long run because you're one of the people I admire for being both mature/strict when needed, but also knowing how to have a good time. Hopefully we can get to know each other a little better, because in reality we haven't spoken all that much. Stay cool!

ArgaJones
Happy birthday Joey! I know I haven't talked to you very much lately (Come on teamspeak at inconvenient times when nobody is online and I'll be on) But I'm hoping that can change. You're a true inspiration to me, and I wish you all the best in this next year of your life. <3

Puritee
Happy 17th birthday Jodimo! I wanted to let you know how much of an inspiration you are to me. You have helped me through many tough times I have had here at MCGamer or in everyday life. I am eternally grateful for this. I hope we get to talk more often, but if not just know that you have been an amazingly positive impact on my MCGamer journey, and I can't thank you enough for that. Have the best day possible!

AGFire2013
Happy birthday Joey! You're a great Sr. Mod and one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I'm honoured to share a birthday with you! Happy 17th, hope this year's a fantastic one for you <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Ayyyy, merry birthday!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Joey! Happy Birthday <3 (see my message above)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I edited a little message in! Happy birthday Joey!

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
JOEY! Ilysm <3 I hope you have the best birthday ever. You deserve everything you wish for!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope you have a great birthday Joey! Here's to another amazing year! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci