• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Johan_01 Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
Your name:Johan.
Your age:13
Your Minecraft username:johan_01
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):No i don't have any bans.
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):I don't have any ban on MCSG, I am following the rules, the MCSG is so good and then i thought that i wold be a Moderator.
Past administration or moderation experiences:Yes, I have been OP and Admin on some servers, and i bought VIP++ on a server, But now im not playing on them becuse im playing on MCSG now, the server name is Mc.hcserver.com, I was VIP++ on that. And many more, Im not playing on them now so i don't know the IP for them.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:I wold say to them to follow the rules and give them a warning and then if they still isen't following the rules then they will get tempban for a day or two.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I think i could be a qualified for i can make MCSG better, ill see if anyone hacking or somthing like that.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I am telling everyone, Im a pretty good builder so i can help to build if you guys need it, Im nice to everyone and if somone have a question ill talk to them and awnser the question
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes i do, I Have Fraps and im recording a lot.
Do you own a microphone?:Yes i have a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:I will be on the serve like 5-7
houers
Where are you located? (Time zone):I live in sweden, and it is GMT+1

I, {Johan_01 , IRL Johan}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website. I wold love to donate my time and help u guys

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
you would be a great mod this guy is really cool people and nice, he would be a great MCSG mod I hope he gets it!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
This is posted in the wrong section, and you need to be over 15 (at least) to be a mod.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your name:Johan.
Your age:13
Your Minecraft username:johan_01
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):No i don't have any bans.
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):I don't have any ban on MCSG, I am following the rules, the MCSG is so good and then i thought that i wold be a Moderator.
Past administration or moderation experiences:Yes, I have been OP and Admin on some servers, and i bought VIP++ on a server, But now im not playing on them becuse im playing on MCSG now, the server name is Mc.hcserver.com, I was VIP++ on that. And many more, Im not playing on them now so i don't know the IP for them.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:I wold say to them to follow the rules and give them a warning and then if they still isen't following the rules then they will get tempban for a day or two.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I think i could be a qualified for i can make MCSG better, ill see if anyone hacking or somthing like that.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I am telling everyone, Im a pretty good builder so i can help to build if you guys need it, Im nice to everyone and if somone have a question ill talk to them and awnser the question
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes i do, I Have Fraps and im recording a lot.
Do you own a microphone?:Yes i have a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:I will be on the serve like 5-7
houers
Where are you located? (Time zone):I live in sweden, and it is GMT+1

I, {Johan_01 , IRL Johan}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website. I wold love to donate my time and help u guys

Please post your application in the right section. (PS - Your age is not eligible to apply for Moderator yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci