• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Johnny's MCSG story!

Did you enjoy?

• Yus.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to my MCSG story.
Today you will finding out what got me to the stage I'm at now and what has happened through my months of playing MCSG.
Before I start, here are some fun facts:
1: My first win was my 600th game.
2: I started playing MCSG in may but only joined the forums in Febuary.
3: Before I started playing MCSG, I was a whole different guy who logged onto a survival world. I hate single player now because why not play with friends like you mcsg fellows? <3
So lets start off by saying that I bought minecraft on the 23rd Febuary, 2009. Just when beta came out. I got inspired to buy minecraft by CTed15, a irl friend that I've had for a while. Until I got introduced to MCSG, all I bascically did was build and survive on single player.
When I found out about MCSG, (may 2012) I played my first 3 games on sg2 and died at corn first thing. As deathmatch only went in at 2 players, I was sat on my chair spectating 3 end-less matches for like 4 hours until I could play my 4th game. I never ended up winning and for some reason I loved having conversations with other spectators.
August 2012: This is where I was fed up of loosing matches and always rage quit. I hadn't even won a single game so I go search youtube I get taken to nate252s channel. After I watched ALL of his sg vids, the first match I played after taking in the stratagies, I won. My first win was my 600th game. I lol'ed.
January 2013: I had 40 wins and 900 games played by this time. This month I didn't have much time to play as I seemed to be more busy with irl crap.
Feburary 2013: Now this is the month where I really got addicted to MCSG. When MCSGv2 came out, I loved the gameplay much more and got my 50th win. So, I made a forum account and then bought iron sponsor. I played every single second on the day and managed to get 100 wins by the month <3
March 2013: I took a break from MCSG this month as I needed the time to catch up on other games that I hadn't been on for ages but I occasionally played a game.
April 2013: I buy donator again, meet up with a whole bunch of new friends, uncluding inconceivable81 and other clan members. I got my 150th win on the 13th april.
May 2013:
I get 200 wins on 14th may, and I currently have 246, 4 more then 250! :3
Other than that, hope you guys enjoyed reading, I'll look foward to some likes! - Johnny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci