• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Join SG Rant

PinkGames04

Platinum
Reaction score
Something that's been making me really mad lately is when ever I do /join sg it might say "This server has been temporarily reserved" or "You can't join the game during PreGame." I do the command so I don't have to go into the menu and actually have to pick the server, but instead, I'm being sent to the same exact server. The command /join sg shouldn't take you to servers that are already closed.

UPDATE: Here is a picture of what I was talking about. It sent me to the same SG game twice, even though it was in Pregame.

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It never used to do this, I guess it's broken. Have you already made a bug report on the github about it?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm. I use this feature all the time.. never any problems ;l

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
For non-donators it does this all the time. Also lots of times you'll be queued to join an end-game or clean-up game, which just forces you to get kicked and join a different hub... quite annoying indeed.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't have to deal with getting in to full games, but I have been kicked for joining in EndGame and Cleanup, it's a bit tedious. Also, Staff can join games in pregame, so sometimes when I do /join sg I join a game in PreGame. This might be something worth bringing up to the devs, I doubt it, though.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't have to deal with getting in to full games, but I have been kicked for joining in EndGame and Cleanup, it's a bit tedious. Also, Staff can join games in pregame, so sometimes when I do /join sg I join a game in PreGame. This might be something worth bringing up to the devs, I doubt it, though.
I'd say it is. Just because it's only a problem that applies to nondonors, doesn't mean it doesn't matter. The majority of the servers don't have a donor rank so they should never be disregarded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci