• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Join SG Server = Crash

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Lots of people can't play on the MCSG servers anymore. The problem is the hub: when joining a server, you can see all other players and that causes lag for some people. But there are also people that even can't join servers anymore, because they have a bad or old computer. Minecraft crashs when they try to join. Some of my skype friends are also affected. I know you can right-click on the clock, but people that can't even join the server, have no chance to do that. I think it would be much better, that you can't see other players when joining. You can change this by right-clicking on the clock and everybody is visible for you. So way more people could play.
I hope this may be fixed.

This are some errors which players get when joining a MCSG server:

index.jpg

error.jpg

Thanks for your attention,

Vinz7

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Not necessarily, allocating too much memory to minecraft will make your entire computer lag; this should be resolved by the serverside as there have already been many complaints about the fact that upon entering the hub, you are obliged to see all other players.
A simple way to resolve this would be to allow a toggle of the clock that would remain as it is while you join other servers, rather than having me crash come 7PM and onwards.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Not necessarily, allocating too much memory to minecraft will make your entire computer lag; this should be resolved by the serverside as there have already been many complaints about the fact that upon entering the hub, you are obliged to see all other players.
A simple way to resolve this would be to allow a toggle of the clock that would remain as it is while you join other servers, rather than having me crash come 7PM and onwards.
I'm not disagreeing, but until a fix is put into place, a band-aid solution will probably be necessary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci