• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JumpingBacon's story + Active Member

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
That is pathetic, you aint legit
Even though he may have spammed some forums, at least that shows that he has more dedication then you, o just because you think you are funny when you come onto someones story thread and basically say, “All of your handwork was fake.” I hope you regret posting that, and I hope you apologize.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fwendly fwends :) Remember #Galaxies?
Yep :p
I remember you from TheFridge forums. I'm not sure if you'd remember me, but I was a moderator there for a good 7 months (including after Mitch left). :p It's always nice to see people from there now and again. Congratulations on your active member rank.
Thanks and I remember you and some of the other mods :)
Gratz on Active Member
He made it possible by spamming 'Map' threads saying 'cool!' and probably replying to all clan threads saying 'goodluck' or 'cheerleader'
Actually I counted how much I did in the map section and the clans section, in the map section I posted on 10 and the clans section I posted 50+ but keep in mind Ive applied for a few clans, them added up is 60-70/1000
Have a fancy day!

1000 posts and 500 likes.

Also, congrats on the achievement!
Thanks!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on active member!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads