• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jungle Paradise

Should this map by added to MCSG?

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I feel like the shaders make it look better than it is, can you put up default screenshots? then i'll give my opinion of the map

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I really don't like jungle bioms or trees, you have presented it nicely with shaders and an HD texture pack. But the builds using leaves instead of building blocks, and other big iron walls, it just doesn't all seem to follow suit.

AdriGoku99

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I feel like the shaders make it look better than it is, can you put up default screenshots? then i'll give my opinion of the map
I'm going to add the default screenshots, sorry for the inconvenience :)

ByteSize_

Tribute
Reaction score
The builds and the and the terriforming are great and all, but my worry is that I don't see much PvP Space. I enjoy how the setting is in a jungle, but there is still modern builds. Great concept!

CreeperMarcus9

Tribute
Reaction score
Adrii este mapa esta guai porque junta la casa de Bill Gates, con otras cosas. Tiene buena pinta :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks absolutely incredible, I love how you have added that contemporary lifestyle look within a jungle, which does indeed make it look like a jungle paradise. I wish you the best of luck on getting this accepted! :D

AdriGoku99

Experienced
Reaction score
This is an excellent build! I love the buildings, they look very well built. I'm not usually a fan of maps that have too many trees/vines (SG 3), but this map looks really nice, and I would definitely give it a shot.
We can remove some trees , no problem :)
Looks great! But, I don't know if it will be great for Pvp.
There will be a lot of places for PvP, we just need to update the screenshots :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci