• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jurassic Harbor!

Should this be on THe McGamer Server?

• Yes, Duh

• No, because...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grapegapplesauce

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see it! Is this the new Valleyside? I think it can replace Valleyside University. :)))))

Dymaz

Spectator
Reaction score
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G.

Every single build seems very unique and it shows off your creativity quite well!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this on promcgames as well? I think I've played it there once. If it is, the gameplay is fantastic in it!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Obviously it looks amazing, however I suggest adding more to the areas that stand out due to the fact that they are plain. A map will always look higher quality if it is "Full".

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Obviously it looks amazing, however I suggest adding more to the areas that stand out due to the fact that they are plain. A map will always look higher quality if it is "Full".

When its full there's no area to Pvp, This isn't all about art work and perfection. We all want to play the meaning of SG. Not to run in a tight spot.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
When its full there's no area to Pvp, This isn't all about art work and perfection. We all want to play the meaning of SG. Not to run in a tight spot.
I understand that :D. It was just a friendly suggestion, I hope you understand? :p

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
YES. YESSSSSSSS.

What a great terraformed map, and beautiful buildings!

TellersTV

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice! I love it! :) This looks awesome 10/10 must play. I downloaded it this map looks so awesome. I really hope this gets added!

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
Very nice! Vote is yes for me! However, my only complaint is that the mountain terraforming in the picture titled "train" looks a tad messy. Otherwise, great work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci