• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a Question!?

Op or Not?

• Op

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No. Dumbarse

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Anyone finding diamond swords too op.

We have got three diamond swords (that we crafted) from one chest spawn.
Diamonds are to common!?

What do you guys think?

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Yesterday, when I controlled the cornucopia (and won), I got 8 diamonds total (within two nights). I was able to craft some armor, and a sword. It did seem like a lot, but then I thought that maybe there are so many because of teams. That said, if they took away diamonds, it would hurt teams and cause more thoughts of betrayal. I think this would be good, just so that teams aren't as strong as they are right now.

Bottom line: There are a few too many, so if they'd just take away a couple of diamonds, it could make or break the game and the mentality of team players.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
when i team we only use to get 1-4 diamonds.

extra note: it's not that hard to kill someone with a d-sword with a stone sword

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe there are a few too many, but I've never controlled the cornucopia on my own by the time night came (I just never made it to night time without getting a teammate while controlling the cornucopia). On this note, I think that 3 diamonds per night at maximum should be a fair amount. Maybe 4 maximum on the 3rd night if it makes it that far.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
when i team we only use to get 1-4 diamonds.

extra note: it's not that hard to kill someone with a d-sword with a stone sword
Yes, but if they have a diamond sword, they've most likely controlled the corn, meaning that they most likely have armor on. It's not hard to kill someone with a diamond sword, but it's hard (and nearly impossible) to kill someone with a diamond sword and iron armor.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I've always thought diamonds were too OP. I still think they should be removed or at least added to hard puzzle chests.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing. He hasn't been on for a while.
there was a report abuse thread and it had video evidence that he hacked but still he was a very active member of the community so maybe he got off with a warning or temp ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci