• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just curious.... - Why do people hate Baccas?

Do you hate baccas?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • What are Baccas?

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I play on the Hive

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RatofDoom2

Spectator
Reaction score
I was wondering why people hate baccas so much. Yeah, some spam, hack and cheat but some of them are real nice guys. Just cos Bajan's left the server does that mean Baccas are not allowed to play on the server so you have to kill them off spawn randomly. If you do hate baccas, please tell me why because I'm honestly quite curious. I am a Bacca but not one of those idiots who spam. I was thinking of buying donator but I'm not going to if people chase them off spawn.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
They are annoying with their annoying quotes and worship bajancanadian like he is a god. NUFF SAID.

Radu526

Survivor
Reaction score
We hate Baccas because when they first came on MCSG, they started doing the next things:Spam, Auto-sprint mod, Swear, Most of them using other hacks too. It is true that are other baccas that are good players and not assholes like the other baccas are but now even people that hate baccas tend to become annoying as they are in the lobby like: LOOK A BACCA, LETS CHASE HIM OFF SPAWN AND KILL HIM CAUSE HE IS A NOOB. Somehow it's our fault too because we started the hate on the baccas right off the moment they started annoying us and we started a war against them.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ee hate them because they are hackers and 8 year old fans of bajancanadian and his helper HACKscorce.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Well, the reason I personally hate baccas has different tiers to it. First, they follow BajanCanadian and Hacksource, I mean yes they are alright people, but they abuse rules and disrespect the staff and get more followers that follow the rules and respect the staff. Second, 90% are hackers; almost every time I see a "Unban me" post on a staff member's profile, it's a bacca. And they, like bajan and hacksource, disrespect EVERYONE. Last, they really can't play without teaming; almost every time I've been killed by a team, it's a group of baccas, and to add on to the annoyance they follow me everywhere and make sure they brag about how they killed a bacca hater. But every once in a while I find one who is actually a really nice person, and they change my view on the baccas... for about 30 seconds until I find another bacca that screams "UNBAN BENJA!!" " IN BENJA WE TRUST!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci