• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just Introducing myself!

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, I thought "Hey, I play MCSG quite often I should become more involved with the community and forums."

I think Im just going to list off a few things about myself.

So with that being said, my name is "Upward" or "Charles" either one works, I tend to go by Charles on Teamspeak, which I am on almost all the time. (If you see me come say hi!)

I normally play Survival games, but I tend to find myself around the Battlegrounds every once in a while.

When Im not playing MCSG im playing Factions

Im a really friendly guy, so dont be shy to just drop by the channel im in on teamspeak to say hello, or to even have a full on conversation!

So, uhhh..... yeah..... Im not sure what else to put here so I guess thats it!

Thank you all for looking at this post!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

-Upward/Charles

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! Nice to see more friendly people joining :D

J

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! If you need any help, feel free to message me or any other staff member :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Just how comfortable are you? If someone dropped by and asked about your opinion on abortion, would you have a lengthy conversation? I feel like your first impression is that you're a liar and you think you're friendlier than you are. Good day.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Just how comfortable are you? If someone dropped by and asked about your opinion on abortion, would you have a lengthy conversation? I feel like your first impression is that you're a liar and you think you're friendlier than you are. Good day.
I would actually have the conversation with them. Granted we may not agree on our opinions, but im not a shy person. I do not care what or how other people view me.

If you believe that I am a lier, then so be it. It does not bother me one bit.

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I'm so glad you made this introduction. I hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever need help with anything I'm just a message away.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Greetings! It's nice to see people dropping in and introducing themselves :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer forums! If you ever have any questions regarding MCGamer please message me or any other staff member! Have a great day :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci