• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just to see what you think.

What theme would you like Survival Games 3 to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonpower

Tribute
Reaction score
With the new survival games 2 taking place in an abandoned city, you think of what the next one's theme will be. Choose which of my suggestions are better or post a theme yourself!

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm going to be making a nether map soon (goes with my skin :p) so I'll make a forum post bout it when I stat keep an eye out for it :D

Raeson

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the maps are themed out of the books.

The Hunger Games = Forest
Catching Fire = City
MockingJay = I dunno, didn't read them lol

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
MockingJay didn't involve the 'Hunger Games' as Katniss was resued from the arena in Catching Fire (which was actually a beach/island set up with 12 traps that cycled around each hour), so there isn't anything to base the next map off. The only way you could continue the story-based maps is to either have a map set in the underground tunnels of DIstrict 13 or in the trap riddled city of the Capitol. I hope that someone comes up with a new arena that is not based on the books because it will stop a lot of people complaining about features in the books that aren't present in the Survival Games themselves (eg; sponsoring systems, GameMakers controlling rounds etc)

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
Well the survival games was inspired from the movie hunger games. (Take note that I say the movie, not the book.) That is true. But we're not making the maps after the books, for example the second survival map is in no way based on any book. After all most builder's haven't even read the books.
It also exist a reason why we call it the survival games and not the hunger games :)

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
I think they should make a space station map lol. but in all likelihood (<---Is that a word?) it will probably be a nether map.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
People are already working on new maps for the server, there is for example someone making an amazing skyland map. And i'm working on a map too.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Not Nether! Lava is the scariest thing in minecraft; you'd be having folks chucking each other into the lava, too.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
imma gonna make the nether on (insert evil face here)

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I would love a nether map, I could see the games going a lot faster then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci