• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So as i'm sure you guys have noticed, I don't play anymore... at all. I didn't make a goodbye thread as I always saw them as cries for attention, but I see now that's wrong. They're made to say thank you, like how i'm doing here. A thank you to not only the community, but the people for making this one of the best phases of my life. Playing mcsg and talking to people at 2am will be some of my favorite memories, but it's time to move on. Thank you to all the people, even those who kill me when I'm one win away from a 1/2 win/loss ratio (you know who you are), here's some people I want to adress specifically: (In no order)

Henry Virtual Cscoop Happyhose Cern FuzzyPB yzpA @butterballer? ChrisComedies TehSteelFlexer piranga Rhino1928 iancool Jccandfriends YoungWolfyy_ Linkdude1997 Groot Salamancer101 Branbob83 ProHulk michael harmon Blazerboy | Noah Eden | Radiant Alpha ulthar Krafty Kerbals ALL1DO1SW1N Gipp DQ duckluv321 hyperfuse03 Fnnythe3hd Wagtail smallr Chris Maxypie Ceroria Bunns ITsMeTYL3R FuSioN Turnip mikefroot TylerthePandaHD and Hurricanes, Sovereign, Rebels, Trivium. <3

I was originally going to say something to each person but I got tired after the third. Again this is NO order.
...that will be all, buhbye.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
no, thank you for making my mcsg experience so much better :) bye my cooked pork chop <3

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
You should come on trivium teamspeak sometimes, you're a super chill guy and really fun to hang out with. I'm sure a lot of people on there would be very happy to see you! Thanks for adding so much to everyone's experience here with your awesome personality! <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I knew you were gone for a while but it's great you came back to thank the people who gave you a great experience in your internet life. Wish you would come back ;-;

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you go...

Walking Dead buds 4 lyfe though, haha.

Bye Wert. :(

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I never knew you, but you seemed to be a very popular and influential member of the community.
You will be missed.
Hopefully you come back someday c:

Reactions: e

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I will always remember our elite 2v2 skills. Thanks for being my closest friends when i first joined rebels. Gl dude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci