• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just won a game.. Leaderboards say I didn't

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
You're just too good for more wins. It's a common thing for awesome players. Don't worry! It's more of a compliment, really.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had three wins and the games haven't counted. Maybe more than I haven't noticed. So now I'm gonna cry about how I should be at 335 wins instead of 332.
I've lost 4 wins today as well, only 3 games have registered out of 7 or so.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, at this point I've had 4 wins not count which were all of my wins today (ragequit pretty early on), but it counted at least that many losses ;_;

~Zanaco

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I should still be given my one win DeadStriker: I'm not showing off with my wins, i'm just saying how many I have so that a mod or admin would see this and know how many wins I have and how many I should have. James: Yes, wins are important, the more you have, the better you are.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I lost 2 games from this I would have had my 80th win too :(

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I should still be given my one win DeadStriker: I'm not showing off with my wins, i'm just saying how many I have so that a mod or admin would see this and know how many wins I have and how many I should have. James: Yes, wins are important, the more you have, the better you are.
No, the more wins you have the more playtime you have. Win/loss ratios are the most accurate way to determine skill, as far as I'm concerned.

~Zanaco

Spectator
Reaction score
This is gonna sound really nooby of me but umm.. how do you have the whole snoopyk9 bounty, streak, victory, and played thing on your posts?

~Zanaco

Spectator
Reaction score
Anyways, instead of stating my wins every time I win, i'm just gonna say, MCSG owes me a win. So whenever Chad sees this or something I would appreciate it if somebody would just give me my win. Thanks!

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know if you can still do it or not, but that one is way outdated, and I also have no idea how to do it anymore.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
The leaderboards weren't updating for a little bit, but after they started working again, you wins were added, FYI.

~Zanaco

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, now the win was given and I got my win! Thanks guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci