• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Justice (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Michael :D
Minecraft IGN: MrCrafty1/Exottic_
Wins: 500
Donor: Diamond <3
Past Clans: Inviction, Verzon, Prodigious, Organizatiom.
Why do you want to join TheUnknown: Because of Fatal <33
Tell us about yourself: (Be detailed) I'm a 13 year old italian boy that plays football <3
Accepted for Member. Welcome!

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok. This will be my last post on this. But cozy said he will be unbanned today and you said he was unbanned rigth after but it still says hes banned at this moment. MiidNiights rank: 0 . Please do not lie as it just ruins your clans rep completly.

munishisawsome

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok. This will be my last post on this. But cozy said he will be unbanned today and you said he was unbanned rigth after but it still says hes banned at this moment. MiidNiights rank: 0 . Please do not lie as it just ruins your clans rep completly.

munishisawsome
I didn't

ThePompeiian

Diamond
Reaction score

munishisawsome
He will get his rank once the leaderboards reset, which takes 24 hours. But, he is unbanned.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score

munishisawsome
he's unbanned

Alkalize

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Robbie
Minecraft IGN: robbiemcfadden97
Wins: 440+
Donor: Gold for now
Past Clans: Diplomacy, Temptations/Project Chrome Officer
Why do you want to join TheUnknown: I think it is a pretty good clan, and would I could help.
Tell us about yourself: (Be detailed) I would say I am a pretty mature person, I was head officer of Temptations, where I met cozzy, and Officer in project chrome. I met fatal about a month ago, when he was the leader of Diplomacy, and left for Temptations from there. I think I would be a good fit, and a great addition to the clan.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join TheUnknown: I think it is a pretty good clan, and would I could help.
Tell us about yourself: (Be detailed) I would say I am a pretty mature person, I was head officer of Temptations, where I met cozzy, and Officer in project chrome. I met fatal about a month ago, when he was the leader of Diplomacy, and left for Temptations from there. I think I would be a good fit, and a great addition to the clan.
Recommended!

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted for Trial. Please be active on the Teamspeak for the next few days.

Diamond
Reaction score
I try to join your teamspeak to talk to one of my friends and one of your members (Captmrawesome ) kept moving me around. I then finally get moved to helpful channel where captmrawesome and all of his butt buddies join and start laughing at me I call them immature then they all make fun of me. This clan is going no where like that.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
I try to join your teamspeak to talk to one of my friends and one of your members (Captmrawesome ) kept moving me around. I then finally get moved to helpful channel where captmrawesome and all of his butt buddies join and start laughing at me I call them immature then they all make fun of me. This clan is going no where like that.
Sorry. Fixed that. Sorry they did that. Talking to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci