• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JustKidzz {AU/NZ} -Clan-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyChick

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Xylr
Recent Stats:92 wins from 1174
Legacy Stats:I Dont Know
Previous Names:i42,InPulse,Yodaaa_Jr,OnlyCrits.
Previous Clans:Endurance,ImPulse,SleepingQuans.
Why do you want to join our Just Kidzz?:I think it looks like a good clan and has good players..
You will placed as trial member i've added you on skype..

FriendlyChick

Tribute
Reaction score
Those that know i'm banned, i will not playing as. i will still be hosting this clan tho..

CrypticShadows_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was a member of this clan until about 10 minutes ago when they started cheating and admitting to hacks during a clan battle against #philosophy. Also let me state that FriendlyChick is now playing on an alt account which is VustyBoostMore. The evidence of JordyBoostMore admitting to AutoClicker can be found here.
Thank you.

Flqmes

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was a member of this clan until about 10 minutes ago when they started cheating and admitting to hacks during a clan battle against #philosophy. Also let me state that FriendlyChick is now playing on an alt account which is VustyBoostMore. The evidence of JordyBoostMore admitting to AutoClicker can be found here.
Thank you.
LOL! Staff please IP Check FriendlyChick and VustyBoostMore

4te

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you.
take a joke? lmao

I

Platinum
Reaction score
I am in such disapproval of this blasphemous excuse for a clan. This is an utterly disgraceful thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci